Right AV receiver for Sony Shake 6D Speakers

adikumar2010

Jun 25, 2019
I have Sony Shake 6D :
Specifications
User Manual

Problem is that the AV Receiver is busted and can't be repaired by Sony, now I wanted to build a custom home theater setup 5.2 or 7.2
But I am not sure which AV receiver are their in the market which will work with those speakers as they are very high power rated.

My plan is to use these existing speaker as front left/right channel and it has 2 sub-woofer already in the unit also.

Please suggest a suitable AV receiver under $1000 which can power these speakers. Also please let me know what center and rear channel speaker would be fine with those Sony 6D speakers under $800 for all the remaining speakers

Specs of 6D speakers :

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing