Rmaf 2015

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
It's that time of the year again, so I posted to remind you who are planning to attend before all the decent hotel rooms are taken.

Who is going? It would be nice if we had a dinner again, like we did in 2013.

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
Great, I'd like to meet you. We'll be in room 1010. Hopefully, we won't crash and burn with our usual eclectic style presentation.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Great, I'd like to meet you. We'll be in room 1010. Hopefully, we won't crash and burn with our usual eclectic style presentation.

We'll be in room 8000, hopefully with my new Golden Gate! Would love to meet you as well.

Brian Walsh

Jul 7, 2011
ttsetup.com
I will be working with Duke LeJeune of AudioKinesis in room 1100 much of the time, so please feel welcome to come by!

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
I will be working with Duke LeJeune of AudioKinesis in room 1100 much of the time, so please feel welcome to come by!

I'll see you there, I look forward to seeing what Duke has up his sleeve this year.... and I'll stop by everyone who's posted their room and say hi. :)

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
yesterday got a flight and a room, i'll be there.

was at the first 10 RMAF's. skipped last year and was on the fence this year whether to go. yesterday the wife asked me if I was going. said yes, so she signed me up.

stellavox

Apr 23, 2010
See you all there - doing some "tape tasting" in the Audio Note room each evening.

Charles

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
I'm going to be missing this year. Only my third no-show since it started. I'm leaving for a month in the Himalaya on October 4

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
ZenWave Audio cables and SurgeX will be used with dc10 audio / Natural Sound USA in room 586 and in one of the large ball rooms at the Hyatt next door. Room 586 will feature the Berlin R speakers, the Hilton is featuring the debut of the dc10 Gottenburg Odin speakers (!!!) and Audio Techne's new monoblock amplifiers. The Gottenburg Odin are dc10's new flagship speakers and will be amazing.

Please stop by and say hi! :D

http://www.dc10audio.com/

http://www.naturalsoundusa.com/

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I will be coming for the first time! Coming early hoping to do a bit of photography.

Was shocked to see car rentals being so expensive. Can't find much below $90/day from major companies!!! :eek:

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
I will be coming for the first time! Coming early hoping to do a bit of photography.

Was shocked to see car rentals being so expensive. Can't find much below $90/day from major companies!!! :eek:

I'd like to meet you, so put Room 1010 on your list! :)

LenWhite

Feb 11, 2011
Florida
systems.audiogon.com

There used to be a shuttle from the airport to the Hyatt within walking distance of the Marriott.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
There used to be a shuttle from the airport to the Hyatt within walking distance of the Marriott.
Thanks. I have to get a car for photography. I am there day and half early for that. And while I was at it, I got a much cheaper hotel a few miles away. Only to realize how expensive car rental is. So I am committed either way to get a car.

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Thanks. I have to get a car for photography. I am there day and half early for that. And while I was at it, I got a much cheaper hotel a few miles away. Only to realize how expensive car rental is. So I am committed either way to get a car.

And the lot across the street charges an ever-increasing parking fee too, the Marriot lot is pretty much full already.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing