Rosso Fiorentino and Norma at AXPONA

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
I don't enjoy tooting my own horn, but I'm quite proud of my performance at AXPONA this year and received my first 'Best of' award for a big show. I didn't get many reviewers in the room but got GREAT feedback from those that did. I know I'm currently a small player in this world so getting this kind of coverage at a show with so many exhibitors is a great honor.

Rosso Fiorentino has recently released their second generation of speakers and the improvements are major steps up. AXPONA was the debut of this new series.

Also in the loop is Norma Audio. I became their distributor in January and have been nothing but impressed with their build and sound. Even competing dealers tell me how great the IPA-140 is, though at the show I used their previous generation separates. I did have their current DS-1 CD Player/DAC in the mix.

https://audiobacon.net/2019/05/07/axpona-2019-the-awards/3/

Positive Feedback was unable to make it to my room at AXPONA, but they did make it to my room at Lone Star Audio Fest. Eric Franklin Shook stated that it would have made his top five rooms at AXPONA had he been able to make it there.

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019...nologies-wireworld-lone-star-audio-fest-2019/

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
I have always enjoyed Rosso Fiorentino speakers the few times I've been able to hear them ever since the 1st time at AXPONA 2011 (the Sienna I believe). They are truly great speakers...well done!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing