Sasha Series 3

parkcaka

Sep 11, 2016
Istanbul
Soooooo...

After Sophia 3, Maxx 3 and Alexia upgrades are we ready for Sasha Series 3?:cool:

I'm guessing we'll have it in Q4 2017 or Q1 2018.

What do you think?

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
Soooooo...

After Sophia 3, Maxx 3 and Alexia upgrades are we ready for Sasha Series 3?:cool:

I'm guessing we'll have it in Q4 2017 or Q1 2018.

What do you think?

I think you are overly optimistic. Too many projects on the board right now to hit that kind of schedule.

Dr Tone

Apr 24, 2016

parkcaka

Sep 11, 2016
Istanbul
I think you are overly optimistic. Too many projects on the board right now to hit that kind of schedule.

Thanks for the reply metaphacts:)

If there is no new line of product, and with Alexia Series 2 is nearly finished, I'm guessing a new XLF :cool:

Down Under

Jun 26, 2014
Thanks for the reply metaphacts:)

If there is no new line of product, and with Alexia Series 2 is nearly finished, I'm guessing a new XLF :cool:
Looking at your very nice system,why not try the Gryphon Pantheon.
Then you won't have to worry about numbers..........

parkcaka

Sep 11, 2016
Istanbul
Looking at your very nice system,why not try the Gryphon Pantheon.
Then you won't have to worry about numbers..........

Pantheon is a very nice speaker but I love the Wilson sound. I regret everytime I sold a Wilson and tried another brand. I owned Sasha, WP7, Alexia. I regret selling all of them. I hate the audiophile itch making me do stupid things.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing