"secret Info“ from AUDIO NOTE !?!?

UEM

Dec 26, 2017
Waedenswil, near Zuerich, Switzerland
Dear all,

I’m looking for some „secret Info“: a current price list from AUDIO NOTE.. !! (My last one is from 2009 )

I’m specifically interested in their analogue / phono products such as SUT and RIAA stages (not the Line pre-amps)

Who could mail me such info ?
to avoid any problem for the sender please send it directly to my E-mail: 291-s@web.de

Thanks & best regards

Urs

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
The price list in Italy is,consider that this distributor has pricer higher minimum 10% more than other European countries,

phono = GE 1 20.000 euro GE 10 94.000 euro KSL M7 PHONO 32.000 euro

SUT = SFZ 14.000 euro CFZ 5.400 euro

cart = IOM 10.000 euro

UEM

Dec 26, 2017
Gian60,
Grazie !
Do you also have a price for the "entry level" M3 Riaa phono stage (not ehe M3 LINE) ?

Thanlks
Urs

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I am sorry,
on Italian distributor price list there is all except riaa phono

UEM

Dec 26, 2017
ANY "AN" price indication is OK - UK or German or Italian - they are every where NOT cheap....;)
Urs

UEM

Dec 26, 2017
My querry would concern the UK brand - I know of the KONDO verion, but I think they are even more astronomically priced :(

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
that price list is from 2009, and looks like it's about 40%-45% of current prices, based on a few items i have a feel for the price of. some might still be the similar.

View attachment 59651
Whoops. Well at least we can double it and estimate. At least you can see the comparisons so if you know the price of one item... check out recent reviews

UEM

Dec 26, 2017
Mike,
Thank you as well !

Frankly, I was kind of surprised of this “Unexpected Price Drop”, compared to what I had in memory....
Doubling those figures makes sense. I was also looking in the German "Hifi-audio market" platform for used gear, and it tallies reasonably

Regards

Urs

PS: I'm about to do some changes in my Phono-Pre system - and maybe my AN Riaa Stage may go on the market

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing