Seoul Audio Show

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I get calls from people with noise issue almost daily. Just the other day one person was telling me how wrapping their TT motor in lead and RF fabric had a profound impact in lowering noise. We both agreed it is most likely due to the PS spraying EMI into the surrounding area and the cartridge, tone arm wire, phono stage itself is picking it up. Even small adjustments to the direction the motor sits on the table influences noise.

My point it that, many times we become mono track in our thoughts and miss other variables at play. That motor PS may have nothing to do with speed and everything to do with electrical noise polution.

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US

I won't be able to attend Seoul Audio show this year.

I had lot of fun last year.

The most impressing thing was the sound out of MBL 101E.

Above video is a nice preview of Seoul Audio Show 2024.

I heard that Korea is the fourth largest high end audio market followed by US, China and Hong Kong, Japan.

Reactions: ecwl

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing