Skagit Valley Tulip Festival got cancelled due to Corona Virus

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
_DSC8412gpbe-2.jpg

Skagit County is located halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, BC.

Its famous for tulip festival which used to be held on April every year.

But it got cancelled due to Corona Virus this year.

_MG_5708pbv-3.jpg

I took those nice photos two years ago. This place is just 20 min drive from my home.

_MG_5221pbv-3.JPG

_MG_5349pb-3.JPG _MG_5357pb-3.JPG _MG_5483pbv-3.JPG

But I have to stay at my home this year.

4S4A2608cd-7-2.JPG
But it is not bad to stay at my home while listening to nice music.

Take Care!

I wish good health to every member of WBF.

Thomas

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
my wife and i do the Tulip Festival every other year depending on the weather. might just do a drive by this year. spectacular place any time of year.

hope everyone is staying safe.

Reactions: thomask

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
my wife and i do the Tulip Festival every other year depending on the weather. might just do a drive by this year. spectacular place any time of year.

hope everyone is staying safe.
I am going to look around to see what is happening behind closed door of Tulip Festival.

Take care of your health too.

Thomas

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing