Slow Horses — Official Trailer | Apple TV+

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

Slough House is a dumping ground for members of the intelligence service who've screwed up, left a service file on a train, blown a surveillance or become drunkenly unreliable. They're the service's poor relations known as "the slow horses".

The most bitter among them is River Cartwright whose days are spent transcribing mobile-phone conversations. But when a young man is abducted and his kidnappers threaten to behead him live on the Internet, River sees an opportunity to redeem himself. But is the victim who he first appears to be? And what's the kidnappers connection with a disgraced journalist? As the clock ticks on the execution, River finds that everyone involved has their own agenda.

Reactions: Long Live Analog

Gjo

Aug 22, 2021
Gary Oldman, and the script writing are brilliant. Very strong ensemble cast.

Reactions: Scott Naylor

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Season 2 is even better than Season 1. Gary Oldham was born to play Jackson Lamb, absolutely inhabits the role. Very faithful to the excellent book.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Just binged Season 2! Another brilliant and thrilling season! Did you see the trailer for season 3? Can't wait!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Season 1 was amazing. Liked the ending of season 2. I purposefully didn’t watch the season 3 trailer as I don’t like watching trailers, I like being surprised.

Last edited:

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Finally had the opportunity to watch Season 2 of Slow Horses and I enjoyed it more than the first season. .

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Slow Horses just keeps getting better...

Reactions: ecwl

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing