[SOLD] Package Deal on Krell KRC-HR Line Stage and KSA-250 Power Amp

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
For those of you with 3 homes and 5 wives or 5 homes and 3 wives and you need to set up another system to keep everyone entertained, I would like to make someone a package deal on my Krell KRC-HR line stage and KSA-250 power amp. I have original boxes for both. I had a custom made shipping crate that the KSA-250 box slides into and I have the original clam shells that hold the amp in the box. I have the box, owner's manual, and metal remote for the KRC-HR.

As some of you know, I sent the KSA-250 back to Krell in 2011 and had it serviced and recapped which cost me $1299.00 (not including my shipping cost to get it there). I will sell both pieces together for $5,000. The KSA-250 is somewhat of a legendary amp capable of putting out 4000 watts into .5 ohm. The KRC-HR is a fantastic SS line stage that rarely comes up for sale. It has 2 balanced inputs, 4 RCA inputs, and 1 set of balanced outputs and 1 set of RCA outputs. From the remote you can change inputs, flip phase, adjust balance, and raise and lower the volume. The KRC-HR has a super-low noise floor and is highly dynamic and very resolving. Because the output impedance of the KRC-HR is so low, it will basically drive any power amp known to man.

The KSA-250 will have to go by freight because it weighs 140 lbs before it is boxed and crated. Shipping won't be cheap unless you come here and get it in person. If you are interested and want some pictures, send me a PM.

DSC_0379.jpg DSC_0380.jpg DSC_0381.jpg DSC_0382.jpg DSC_0383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mep

Apr 20, 2010
The KSA-250 has been sold. The KRC-HR is still available. I'm asking $3k for the KRC-HR. I have the original box, packing material, METAL remote (this remote is heavy), outboard power supply, power cord, and owner's manual.

Last edited:

mep

Apr 20, 2010
The KRC-HR has also been sold.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing