Some folks just cannot resist the temptation to express their "love" for Tesla car owners ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

We've all seen similar videos of people being caught by the Tesla Sentry mode (all around cameras), and a bunch of them are women who seem frustrated in life. ...Men too. Beats me up!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It’s easy to talk about Bob looking from the outside in. I’ve experienced first hand about 10 years ago when my reasonably new and pristine condition SL 55 AMG was keyed. It keyed. I know what that guy felt as you feel as if YOU’ve been invaded We were in the parking lot of a movie theater and came out to find my car keyed.

insurance payed over $5K to repair

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
My car had the same thing, both sides. Looking @ the culprits caught on camera I find it despicable. All cars should have cameras all around and those culprits should go to jail long enough so that they truly regret it. Plus pay for the damages of course.

Mikem53

Oct 1, 2020
Tesla needs to add some AI to their cameras and send some of that battery power to the key of the offenders.. These people need to focus their energy on something besides hate and envy towards others..

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
well now that Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world at a worth of $185B (Jeff Bezos is a paltry $1B behind in second) anything is possible with Tesla. The stock just keeps rising and rising after several stock splits

Reactions: Mr Rickz

Tim Link

Feb 12, 2019
I think they should sell pre-keyed, nicked and bumped cars. They sell brand new jeans with holes and cuts in them. Why not cars?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
I don't get this. More people are buying more Teslas in the Age Of Covid?

Reactions: Tim Link

Tim Link

Feb 12, 2019
I don't get this. More people are buying more Teslas in the Age Of Covid?
They are going to have to buy a lot more of them if that stock price makes any sense.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing