Sonus Faber Lilium

Annapurna

Mar 19, 2018
Over the weekend, my dealer delivered a pair of Lilium replacing my Amati Futura. Out of the box, it sounded surprisingly good and it is significantly better than the Amati Futura. Just wondering any users of the Lilium has any advice to improve the sound of the Lilium such as replacing the footers or tri-wiring instead of bi-wiring.

Popspin

Apr 28, 2015
Hi Annapurna:
Just resurrecting this thread. I was wondering how you resolved your questions about tri-wiring and footers on your Lilium’s?
I took delivery of a pair in mid-April. I’m tri-wiring and using footers.
popspin

Birdwatcher

May 29, 2018
EU
Are there other, newer insights on the Lilium? Maybe other comparisons to Amati Futura or Tradition?

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
Lilium are beautiful and look like everything one could ask for in a speaker pair. This month SF is offering impressive trade in deals.

Popspin

Apr 28, 2015
Phenomenal speakers. Surprising to those unfamiliar with the current sound. I love mine.

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
Realistically, They would be so out of place in my modest house that i'm going to stay content with what I have.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing