SOTM SMS-200 vs SONORE Signature Rendu SE - Which is the better Roon Endpoint?

jackson_k

VIP/Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Los Angeles
Guys

So I am trying to build a good ROON endpoint here, and seeking some pro advices here ( or crazy advice )

Currently I am running AURALIC G2 AES /USB (sometimes) into the MUTEC MC3+USB + REF10 -> SPDIF into DAC , its really worked well right now but just trying to push it to the next level .
I am getting the SOTM switch and already have the SOTM ultra usb , I like the fact I can sync all of them to the REF10.

Now the question is if I got the SOTM SMS-200 then I have SOTM switch + SOTM Roon endpoint+ SOTM usb output + all sync into the REF10 ( or do I just go from sms-200 into the MUTEC since it is already synced to the REF-10) will that create the best synergy ?

or

B)

Sotm Switch + SONORE Rendu SE into SOTM USB Output and then into MUTEC MC3+ , but in this case only Switch and the USB output are sync to the 10MHZ clock .

Just trying o see If anyone had tried this before,, :) thank you all for your time ! now keeping ??! lol

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing