Speakers to hear at Munich?

iansr

Dec 27, 2010
Personally I’m looking forward to hearing the Alysvox and Bayz. Which ones will you make a point of hearing?

jep123

VIP/Donor
Dec 23, 2012
Norway
Kaiser Acoustics will be at the show with a new and larger speaker system together with Kondo electronics, should be good. I am looking forward the hear the Vimberg speakers from Tidal Audio ( the German speaker manufacturer). Then Rockport with Absolare I guess and the list is basically endless. They are all there....

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Like every year, I will listen to a big lot of speakers and when I'm fed up, I go to my safe haven, the LV Vox Olympian room to recharge my batteries :cool:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Go hear the Tune Audio Avatons and Gryphon Kodos!

Reactions: GMKF

jep123

VIP/Donor
Dec 23, 2012
Norway
I will be curious to see what Silbatone brings from their Western Electric museum!

The same as every year probably. I have never understood why anyone thinks that this sounds good…. interesting but far from what I think is good sound.

Reactions: asiufy

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
The same as every year probably. I have never understood why anyone thinks that this sounds good…. interesting but far from what I think is good sound.
Because a few times it has been better than good...it has been in the top 2-3 rooms at the show.

Reactions: bonzo75

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Like every year, I will listen to a big lot of speakers and when I'm fed up, I go to my safe haven, the LV Vox Olympian room to recharge my batteries :cool:

I usually do that in the WE room. In fact I visit Munich to see what WE brings in, see if there is anything new in the other rooms, hang out with people. If WE brings in something bad like they did that one year get more time at the Marriott

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
I usually do that in the WE room. In fact I visit Munich to see what WE brings in, see if there is anything new in the other rooms, hang out with people. If WE brings in something bad like they did that one year get more time at the Marriott
Usually, I still strongly prefer the LV room. This year Aries Cerat will have a big system on display with bass horns!

Reactions: bonzo75

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Usually, I still strongly prefer the LV room. This year Aries Cerat will have a big system on display with bass horns!

Will check out if you are not blocking it with the 14:15 mins telegraph road

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Personally I’m looking forward to hearing the Alysvox and Bayz. Which ones will you make a point of hearing?
Aries Cerat Symphonia + additional bass horns!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Aries Cerat Symphonia + additional bass horns!

Is this a big room? Additional bass horns like the ones in the Cyprus video that was posted?

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I'm also very interested in hearing the Alysvox. Do you want to do it on Saturday or Sunday ?
I liked the "Alsyvoxes" already when they were called "Leonardo" :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing