Stacore in Germany and Austria

Stacore

Industry Expert
Feb 23, 2017
Gdańsk, Poland
stacore.pl
We are very happy to announce that our products will be distributed in Germany and Austria! Meet our exclusive distributor for these two countries:

KlangLoft Munich
https://www.klangloft.de/
+49 172 74 85 185

Michael Kromschröder, the owner, carries a fantastic selection of audio brands and we are proud to join the family.
He will be getting soon our Stacore Basic and Basic+ platforms for a demo.

Cheers,

ddk

Industry Expert
May 19, 2013
Utah
Congratulations and many happy sales :)!

david

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
We are very happy to announce that our products will be distributed in Germany and Austria! Meet our exclusive distributor for these two countries:

KlangLoft Munich
https://www.klangloft.de/
+49 172 74 85 185

Michael Kromschröder, the owner, carries a fantastic selection of audio brands and we are proud to join the family.
He will be getting soon our Stacore Basic and Basic+ platforms for a demo.

Cheers,
Congratulation Jarek. Wish your sales exceed your expectation.

Tang :)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Jarek, I can imagine It was a steep learning curve and major effort even getting your platform into a finished commercial proposition, from idea, to testing, to fully realised product.

And then you need to try and sell the damn thing. I'm glad to have done my little bit to get you visible. And now you seem to be going from strength to strength.

All I can say is you guys deserve a lot of success, yr platform under my tt was the shot in the arm my analog really needed. Hopefully a dealer network will get the message out there to a wider audience.

Good luck.

Stacore

Industry Expert
Feb 23, 2017
Gdańsk, Poland
stacore.pl
An announcement: We part our ways with KlangLoft, thank you Michael for all this time, and are looking for a new representative in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing