Stage III Concepts Cables - Available for in home Demo anywhere in the USA! - devAAudio

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
STAGE III CONCEPTS CABLES TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

Stage III cables carry names common to mythology. I find that the naming fits the character and persona of these cables. Rare, powerful, and in many cases never before seen and heard! However, unlike the formidable mythological creatures, Stage III has one thing in common across it's line that is definitely true... they bring you closer to a live performance than ever before!

As one of only a few exclusive dealers for Stage III Concepts cables in the USA, I am offering in-home trial with any of my Demo inventory cables for buyers that are looking to audition cables that could be the last cables they will ever own. Stage III makes an extreme product that will equal, and in some systems, surpass the effect of changing an electronic component. Having had time with these cables as a dealer I have had the opportunity to test them in a variety of scenarios and gain a personal understanding of what they do.

Every salesmen and manufacturer is going to tell you their cables are the best for a variety of reasons. My objective is to present my honest opinion based on my own personal experience and then allow you to try the cables. These cables are very expensive and deservedly so. I know many people in this hobby believe that cables are snake oil or one can never justify the cost. This is a long debated topic in our industry and with respect I am not meaning to rekindle another conversation in that regard with this thread. I only know what cables of this magnitude do in my own demo systems and the differences are quite substantial and not at all subtle. I only have a limited quantity of Demo cables at this point. The financial commitment even with dealer discounts is quite considerable. I would not be surprised if I have to formulate a waiting list of sorts as I introduce this program. I will limit the evaluation period to 7 days plus shipping time both ways (we can work out the details with each other). The cost of these cables can be prohibitive as is the cost of many HiFi components but in my opinion, if you are searching for a product on an elite tier of what is possible, and you have the means, you owe it to yourself to give these consideration.

What do STAGE III cables do for your system?

These cables do all the things you would expect a reference level cable to do. They add detail, dynamics, improve bass, and reduce noise. So how are they different and why are they worth the cost? These cables add a sense of power and drive like no other cables I have heard. You will feel like your amps gained current and in that way you will feel like you upgraded your amps. On your sources and pre-amp you will feel like everything opened up and the sound stage went from feeling HiFi to more like a live performance. These cables keep the "sparkle" alive while doing all the things that many other great cables do. There are a lot of great cables out there. I am confident that Stage III deserves to take the podium with the ultra elite competition.

Materials, technology, and craftsmanship.

When you are asked to make this level of a financial commitment to a product, the materials, technology, and aesthetics come together and contribute to an overall pride in ownership. Stage III does not mass produce cables. Every cable is put together by hand utilizing only the best materials and the highest level of quality. They are researched, designed, and built here in the USA. From time to time I will feature individual cables on this thread and go into technical details specific to those cables. For now I will summarize some features of Stage III cables. These cables feature silver ribbon conductors and in some cases even add silver/palladium conductors. Special R&D was performed to determine cable geometry. Vacuum dielectrics are utilized and shielding is achieved with a variety of rare earth elements. The ends of the cables are amazing. Whether it be the custom, hand made, proprietary nylon fiber filled polymer/woven carbon fiber housings or the solid jewelry grade silver spades, no expense is spared. From the moment you actually pick up your first premium level Stage III cable you will understand that this is a serious proposition. The cable weight and feel exudes luxury. Just like several other elite cable lines it does take some planning to place Stage III in your systems. They will literally lift certain components off the shelf if they are not positioned properly.

What are you waiting for?

So if you have the means and are ready to take the plunge, contact me and I will help you get further down the road to audio nirvana. My complete current demo inventory is available at the link below along with many other great specials.

In this hobby many people are looking for products that have earned a position of being irreplaceable. Others like to experiment and try new things. I have lived in both camps. I am NOT saying that this is the only cable line that can get you off the merry go round of upgrading....but I am confident that for many of you it just might be- it's just that good!!!

My distributor and I both agree that even though all of the cables are amazing the KRAKEN power cord continually wins in customer cable shoot outs. So if you are looking for a place to start that may be the sweet spot to evaluate!

Check back often as I will do my best to educate and present different STAGE III Concepts products on this thread. I sincerely hope to connect with those that know what these great cables can offer and hopefully am able to welcome others into the Elite STAGE III Concepts club!

Warm Regards,
Deva Chandramohan
(Owner) devAAudio

https://www.devaaudio.com/demo-used-items

CURRENT DEMO STAGE III CABLES:

Power Cables (prices are retail):

Leviathan $14,500 1.5m
Kraken $8,400 1.5m
Kraken $8400 1.5m
Triton $6,000 1.5m
Trydent $4,000 1.5m
Aegir $2,000 1.5m

Signal Cables:

Medusa single wire 2.5m spades $23,900
Typhon XLR 1.5m $4,600
Gorgon XLR 1.5m $10,650

Full price list and more information regarding Stage III cables available on my website:

https://www.devaaudio.com/stage-iii-concepts

Teaser Stage III KRAKEN Power Cord:
IMG_3650 (1).jpg

Last edited:

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have just put the finishing touches on my dedicated Stage III Concepts webpage through my website. You can see all retail pricing and links to more information about individual cables along with reviews for several products. My website has a modern flair so hopefully it will give you an enjoyable experience as you learn more about the state of the art cable line.

https://www.devaaudio.com/stage-iii-concepts

Stay tuned for individual Stage III Concepts product features through this thread!

Enjoy!
Deva

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
STAGE III CONCEPTS PRODUCT FEATURE: CERBERUS

STAGE III CONCEPTS just released their Ultimate Statement in Speaker Cable technology. The all new CERBERUS. See images at the bottom of this post!

"In Greek mythology, Cerberus (/?s??rb?r?s/; Greek: ???????? Kérberos [?kerberos]), often referred to as the hound of Hades, is a multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving.":)

ULTIMATE STATEMENT LEVEL SPEAKER CABLES

Price:
$36,200 pair

Product Features:
• $36,200 2.0m pair w/extreme-high current silver/rhodium/copper spades
• Add $10,100 per .5 meter pair

A.S.P. ULTIMATE REFERENCE CERBERUS Focusing and expanding on the strengths and prowess of our groundbreaking and award-winning A.S.P. MEDUSA speaker cables (2016 Positive Feedback Writer's Choice Award) led to the creation of Stage III Concepts' A.S.P. REFERENCE CERBERUS, a performance-multiplying, highly augmented interpretation of our previous flagship speaker cable.

With myriad advantageous features incorporated into our designs, the most distinguishing and effective being our exclusive "floating" ribbon conductors, proprietary alloys plus the use of vacuum as primary dielectric. The combined dual-size palladium/silver conductors deliver all the weight and air of the audible frequency spectrum, for an emotional, visceral experience. These attributes are unique to Stage III's reference speaker cable designs, delivering unmatched signal purity among its many sonic virtues.

Great emphasis was placed into deflecting or absorbing the effects of any external interferences of any kind. Layers of H.D.A. (High Density Alloy) granules and solid foil, silver braids and our ASPIS™ woven outer shield add additional layers of EMI/RF protection for a noise floor that could never be achieved with any other cable design. A.S.P. CERBERUS' multi-layer array of EMI/RF shielding and mechanical, anti-resonance damping stands alone in the industry.

The pure transparency and astonishing realism makes CERBERUS a defining revelation in audio speaker interface technology. It represents a culmination of merged proprietary components, custom materials and forefront technologies; unequivocally placing the CERBERUS far ahead of competing audio products in every regard.

Like all our reference series designs for the last 25 years, CERBERUS speaker cables are assembled entirely by hand in the U.S. with absolutely no off-the-shelf or commercially available components. The combined elements make the cables extremely heavy, so equipment height and placement must be considered.

Product Specifications:

A.S.P. ULTIMATE REFERENCE CERBERUS 24 dual-gauge, cryo-treated, custom slow-extruded silver/palladium AeroStrandUltra™ ribbon conductors per channel.

3 x 8 conductors in a triple, multi-helix configuration. Vacuum dielectric; Nylon and FEP Teflon inner core drawn to 675mm.Hg. H.D.A.(High Density Alloy) 100% radiation invulnerable internal foil shield, dual silver braids, ASPIS™ (plated copper + conductive carbonized Nylon) multi-layer shielding. Granulated HDA Alloy + ferrite + ceramic mechanical damping/shielding layer. Custom, handmade, proprietary nylon fiber filled polymer housings.

Cryo-treated, extreme-high current, exclusive Hyperion silver/rhodium/copper spades. Bananas available. 4 meter maximum length.

PHOTO-2020-05-08-21-43-47 (1).JPG PHOTO-2020-05-08-21-43-47 (3).JPG PHOTO-2020-05-08-21-43-48 (1).JPG

Attachments

• PHOTO-2020-05-08-21-43-48 (2).JPG
    PHOTO-2020-05-08-21-43-48 (2).JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 5
  • PHOTO-2020-05-08-21-43-47 (2).JPG
    PHOTO-2020-05-08-21-43-47 (2).JPG
    282.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
STAGE III CONCEPTS PRODUCT FEATURE: KRAKEN Power Cord

STAGE III CONCEPTS. The KRAKEN Power Cord is one of the most popular Stage III products!.

*REVIEW* http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue67/stage3_kraken.htm

"The kraken is a legendary cephalopod-like sea monster of gigantic size in Scandinavian folklore. According to the Norse sagas, the kraken dwells off the coasts of Norway and Greenland and terrorizes nearby sailors."

Kraken

REFERENCE AUDIO POWER

Price:
$8,400

Product Features:

• $8,400 1.5 meter
• Add $2,800 per .5 meter

Although the benefits of aftermarket audio power cables were not widely accepted at the time, Stage III Concepts was the first company to develop and produce audiophile-grade power cables using silver ribbon conductors with air dielectrics, providing audio systems with remarkable (and undeniable) improvements in sonic performance.

All our experience and innovation in this field of audio, has evolved into the A.S.P. KRAKEN; which represents the culmination of 16 years of research, materials evaluation, testing and the invaluable guidance of countless customer comments and listener feedback.

We have succeeded in achieving our goal of creating a power cable that knows no limits; one that can be used to enhance the performance of a wide range of audio components with literally any power requirements while offering an unprecedented level of precision and control.

We developed entirely new, larger gauge AeroStrand Ultra™, air dielectric conductors especially for this cable design; so efficient they can carry more than 40 amperes without the bulk and stiffness of more traditional wire with equal current capacity.

Our exclusive conductor alloy in conjunction with an impenetrable shielding matrix, a unique wire geometry plus high levels of mechanical damping, brings on definition, clarity and a noise floor to levels never thought possible; even without the use of a dedicated power conditioner.

A true stand-alone statement in the vast realm of audio power cables; uniquely designed, visually stunning, hand made entirely with proprietary components and utterly invincible.

Product Specifications:

A.S.P. REFERENCE KRAKEN power cables employ 6 large-gauge Cryo-treated, custom slow-extruded silver/palladium AeroStrand Ultra™ ribbon conductors. Air dielectric with FEP Teflon air-tubes.

H.D.A. 100% radiation invulnerable shield. Each conductor + 3 plated silver ground wires individually shielded with silver plated braid. Multi-layer construction with silica/ceramic/ferrite mechanical damping/shielding layer.
Custom handmade polymer-filled, carbon fiber plug housings help eliminate external vibrations. Exclusive Hyperion Ceramic plugs with Silver/Copper alloy electrical contacts, Palladium plated and Cryo-treated (custom made by Stage III Concepts).
Review

Stage III Kraken_04_3.jpg

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
STAGE III CONCEPTS PRODUCT FEATURE: GORGON Interconnect

*REVIEW* http://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/gorgon-interconnect-cable-stage-iii-concepts/

"In Greek mythology, a Gorgon (/????r??n/; plural: Gorgons, Ancient Greek: ??????/????? Gorgon/Gorgo) is a mythical creature portrayed in ancient literature. While descriptions of Gorgons vary and occur in the earliest examples of Greek literature, the term commonly refers to any of three sisters who had hair made of living, venomous snakes, as well as a horrifying visage that turned those who beheld her to stone."

Gorgon

STATEMENT LEVEL INTERCONNECTS

Price:
$7,600 / $8,300

Product Features:

RCA Type:

• $7,600 1 meter pair
• Add $2,100 per .5 meter pair

XLR Type:

• $8,300 1 meter pair
• Add $2,350 per .5 meter pair

For nearly a decade the A.S.P. GRYPHON has represented the pinnacle of design and performance in an analog interconnect. In a field saturated with competing contenders, the GRYPHON has reigned supreme and withstood the test of time. Although many said it could not happen, the time has come to pass on the crown.

Introducing the all-new A.S.P. GORGON, a fully re-invented reference level interconnect with many unique features, exclusive technology and best of all, astounding capabilities. Expanded cross-section conductors, superior shielding and enhanced mechanical damping push distortions further out to a nearly non-measurable level. Any high-resolution system will reach a previously unattainable neutrality and realism. A presumably impossible perfect lens that does not color or alter any particular frequency traveling through it.

Made completely by hand with absolutely no "off-the-shelf" or commercially available components. All GORGON interconnects are terminated with our proprietary HYPERION advanced RCA or XLR connectors.

We invite you to experience the razor-sharp accuracy of the A.S.P. GORGON; your expectations, and your system, will never be the same.

Product Specifications:

A.S.P. REFERENCE GORGON interconnects employ 4 cryo-treated, expanded cross-section, custom slow-extruded silver/palladium AeroStrandUltra™ ribbon conductors in a quad helix configuration.

Vacuum dielectric; Nylon and FEP Teflon inner core drawn to 675mm.Hg. H.D.A. 100% radiation invulnerable shield + exclusive ASPIS ™ outer shield (woven plated copper/conductive Nylon). Multi-layer construction with ferrite, ceramic and high density alloy granules for enhanced mechanical damping/shielding.

Custom hand made woven carbon fiber housings. Terminations: Cryo-treated, HYPERION silver RCA or XLR connectors with ceramic-infused polymer insulators, (custom made by Stage III Concepts).

Gorgon_03_2.JPG Gorgon_05_2.JPG

DevAAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2018
STAGE III CONCEPTS PRODUCT FEATURE: TRITON Power Cord

Review: http://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/stage-iii-triton-power-cord/

ULTIMATE AUDIO POWER

Price:
$6,000

Product Features:

• $6,000 1.5 meter
• Add $2,200 per .5 meter

Borrowing from the impressive technology of the Kraken, we are pleased to introduce the A.S.P. TRITON power cable. As does the Kraken, it employs the same exclusive conductor technology and geometry, same shielding materials, mechanical damping and proprietary HYPERION connectors. All these elements combined (as the Kraken) in a visually stunning piece of audio hardware.

We developed entirely new, larger gauge AeroStrand Ultra™, air dielectric conductors especially for this cable design; so efficient they can carry more than 30 amperes without the bulk and stiffness of more traditional wire with equal current capacity.

Being a slightly reduced version of the Kraken, the A.S.P. TRITON provides all the benefits (and almost all the performance) of the Kraken in a more compact and flexible design as well as a more accessible price. Power, definition and an amazingly low noise floor; while being a versatile match for virtually any quality audio component. A power cable that can truly enhance an audio system far more than any other in its price range. Transform your listening experience with A.S.P. TRITON power cable.

Product Specifications:

A.S.P. TRITON power cables employ 4 large-gauge Cryo-treated, custom slow-extruded silver/palladium AeroStrand Ultra™ ribbon conductors. Air dielectric with FEP Teflon air-tubes.

H.D.A. 100% radiation invulnerable foil. Each conductor + 2 plated silver ground wires individually shielded with silver plated braid. Multi-layer construction with silica/ceramic/ferrite mechanical damping/shielding layer.

Custom handmade polymer-filled, carbon fiber plug housings help eliminate external vibrations. Exclusive Hyperion Ceramic plugs with Silver/Copper alloy electrical contacts, Palladium plated and Cryo-treated (custom made by Stage III Concepts).

Triton_01_1.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing