Stranger Things 3 | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It's ON.

And to my surprise, all 8 episodes aired in one day.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Do you guys really like tv "boxsets" ie a whole season in one sitting on Day One? Me, it's another thing to reminisce how things were better before.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I am half way the second episode. I like it a lot.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just about to watch the first. We can do it once a week for 8 weeks. :)

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
My daughter and Grand kids are addicted to it and binge watch. Myself personally am finding it more and more difficult to spend any time in front of the TV. The show is pretty well done however.

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
season 3 does not start so well, took me a little longer to get into it , than the 2 seasons before, but now..., great :)

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I am on season 3 now.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
4 out of 8 episodes done. They are coming in.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We finally finished Season 3. It was Stranger Things to the ultimate. In spite of this the kids prevailed.
I found the last episode too long to come to an end. However just when you think it is all over the middle of the rolling credits seem to indicate otherwise.So stay tuned for a possible season4 however these kids are all young adults now and we have to wonder who will return in season 4. There were some other kids introduced this season who in all likelihood would be the ones I would bet on returning.

shakti

May 9, 2015
Cologne, Germany
We finally finished Season 3. It was Stranger Things to the ultimate. In spite of this the kids prevailed.
I found the last episode too long to come to an end. However just when you think it is all over the middle of the rolling credits seem to indicate otherwise.So stay tuned for a possible season4 however these kids are all young adults now and we have to wonder who will return in season 4. There were some other kids introduced this season who in all likelihood would be the ones I would bet on returning.

looking forward to see Eleven finding Hopper in Russia :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Finished the season. Pretty good one. I love the way they recreated the 80s backdrops, cars, hair, music. The color contrast was fantastic.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Hobb in the end reminded me again how I should spend time with my little boy before opportunity ends. I love American series, they have so many good messages embedded.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hobb in the end reminded me again how I should spend time with my little boy before opportunity ends. I love American series, they have so many good messages embedded.

You should then watch trollhunters. It is better than stranger things and also fun animation

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing