Succession Season 3

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This series has become one of our favorites and season three carried on from exactly where season 2 left off.

Terrific acting with a great story line involving a multibillion dollar family involved in news and entertainment (think Rupert Murdoch and his family and Fox News)

Episode 1 goes at a hectic pace as Kendall goes public about his father's shady business dealings in an attempt to take over the company. Great acting and a great story line. Definitely 2 thumbs' up

Succession (2021) | Season 3 Official Trailer | HBO​

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I enjoyed the first two seasons but Season 3 has been a major disappointment in my opinion. I am about to give up since the writing and dialog has become so sophomoric and trite that it is almost unbearable.

Reactions: bonzo75

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Season 3 is slow imo.

have always had a love hate relationship with the show. No character is good, even Greg.
You would think think that a someone in the family would have half a brain.

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
Yeah, they are all terrible people. Gets old after a while. 6 episodes in and we are still on the cruise line story. and the big joke is Logan will never step aside.

Steve Williams

It’s the show we love to hate or is it the show we hate to love. Not one character has any redeeming qualities yet it continues to get good reviews

BTW Greg is my wife’s favorite character

it is slow this year and more comedic than dramatic.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I enjoyed the first two seasons but Season 3 has been a major disappointment in my opinion. I am about to give up since the writing and dialog has become so sophomoric and trite that it is almost unbearable.

I loved season 2 but sensed the same what you said after the first episode this season, so haven't continued. Thanks for confirming

HenryD

Aug 29, 2020
Fall asleep in the last episode. When that happens, its time to move on :(

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Well I watched Sunday's episode last evening.

I'm done.

Reactions: jeff1225

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Sunday's episode was one of the most painful I've ever watched, it was fantastic but utter cridge. Kendall's 40th party has to be the ultimate display of narcissism displayed on TV that I've ever seen.

But I have to disagree with @KeithR, we found one good person on the show.......Kendall's personal assistant.

Steve Williams

Sunday's episode was one of the most painful I've ever watched, it was fantastic but utter cridge. Kendall's 40th party has to be the ultimate display of narcissism displayed on TV that I've ever seen.

But I have to disagree with @KeithR, we found one good person on the show.......Kendall's personal assistant.
Greg is our guy. My wife’s favorite

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
Amazing finale on Succession. I know the season wasn’t great but the last episode was about as good as TV can get.

The acting is top shelf.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Amazing finale on Succession. I know the season wasn’t great but the last episode was about as good as TV can get.

The acting is top shelf.

Good to know, I am stuck on episode 3 but will continue

Steve Williams

The acting is top shelf.

The acting is top shelf.
I totally agree. A family, each member of which has no redeeming grace. We hate them all but got caught up in their quest to replace Logan but with the help of Tom who was Shiv’s cuckold, Logan prevails once again. We enjoyed it

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing