Succession Season 3

wil

Jul 22, 2015
We stuck it out and truly enjoyed the season. Next season will almost certainly feature more of Tom and Greg
Tom is a fascinating and bizarre character. Great actor. I loved it when he was googling prison accommodations online.

Reactions: jeff1225

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
That final saved the season, for sure
My wife gave up after episode 4 just as it started getting good. It wasn’t until the entrance of Alexander Skarsgard did it get good. I agree with you 100%, the final saved the season.

Reactions: KeithR

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
she should watch the 40th birthday and final episodes and skip the rest
The 40th birthday was the last straw for me. I’d been struggling all season. that was the final nail in the coffin.

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
It’s the show we love to hate or is it the show we hate to love. Not one character has any redeeming qualities yet it continues to get good reviews

BTW Greg is my wife’s favorite character

it is slow this year and more comedic than dramatic.
Agree with Keith and Steve. Totally despicable characters but even though it's well acted, it gets old after a while. Not only despicable people, but utter morons. And Greg? Hard to believe this dufus can even tie his shoes in the morning. If this show mimics in any way shape or form the Murdochs, they'd all be broke or in jail in real life. (Let's get real, nobody can get that rich being that stupid and incompetent). Haven't watched the finale yet. Hope it's at least entertaining!

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Agree with Keith and Steve. Totally despicable characters but even though it's well acted, it gets old after a while. Not only despicable people, but utter morons. And Greg? Hard to believe this dufus can even tie his shoes in the morning. If this show mimics in any way shape or form the Murdochs, they's all be broke or in jail in real life. (Let's get real, nobody can get that rich being that stupid and incompetent). Haven't watched the finale yet. Hope it's at least entertaining!
Having said that , the acting is superb

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Agree with Keith and Steve. Totally despicable characters but even though it's well acted, it gets old after a while. Not only despicable people, but utter morons. And Greg? Hard to believe this dufus can even tie his shoes in the morning. If this show mimics in any way shape or form the Murdochs, they's all be broke or in jail in real life. (Let's get real, nobody can get that rich being that stupid and incompetent). Haven't watched the finale yet. Hope it's at least entertaining!

Cox was in a cafe in Primrose Hill, north London, when he was approached by a man who told him that he and his wife liked Succession, “but she found it a little hard to watch sometimes”.

"Who’s your wife?” asked Cox. “Elisabeth Murdoch (Murdoch's daughter),” he replied. “Can you go a bit easier on her next season?”
“I said: ‘I’ll try,’” says Cox.

Reactions: marty

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing