SUT for Ortofon SPU, JS41 or WE618(618B or 618D)?

simoncui

Apr 13, 2014
Hello,

After got AF3PS, a great tunetable. I plan to try some "old school" vinyl sound, like SPU (spu A85), look forward to suggestion for vintage SUT choice. My phone amp is FM122, now one M.A COTTER MK2 SL contacted MM input for Koetue Tiger eye and Lyra Enta SL, both great with M.A. Cotter MKii SL.

JS41 or WE 618D, which one is best for SPU A85? I prefer to natrual? musical? fluent? and balance

many thanks!

Walter66

Aug 22, 2022
Please specify WE 618D, thanks.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing