Table Tennis

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Great to see the Action thread Bob!--- I used to play Regional competition in the UK/Germany--and semi casual in the US

Luv the game--Incidentally I still use the same bat as Timo--ha!--his being the latest and greatest-- I bought mine in1963 when it was Bromar(?)

Now Butterfly-- Funny times:)

BruceD

TTennis1 .jpg

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Bob, check out top level badminton, singles or doubles, for some more great action.

Next year Peter, I will start a thread on Badminton.
We all play badminton in our college years; it's another good game.

Right now the action is on a piece of paper with an X on it. :)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Great to see the Action thread Bob!--- I used to play Regional competition in the UK/Germany--and semi casual in the US

Luv the game--Incidentally I still use the same bat as Timo--ha!--his being the latest and greatest-- I bought mine in1963 when it was Bromar(?)

Now Butterfly-- Funny times:)

BruceD

View attachment 45419

I still have my pro ping pong "racket pad". It's nice to know that you were a sport competitor in ping pong Bruce. Us avide players we have lived amazing moments in this very friendly competitive healthy sport. We have purchased many of those small light white round balls.

The more ping pong players the more we can relate. ...Just like hi-fi stereo sound systems spinning different balls, Pink Floyd 12" flat black balls. :)

That's you in the picture, you look handsomely concentrated. It's Timo and your right hand.

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Ha!- Indeed Timo in action on Left--- Right,Moi's Paw in repose with my old weathered paddle!:D

At my age I can still thrash the young upstarts!!--there is/was a woman in Germany I think in her 90's winning Age competitions

Hope for us yet:)!

B

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing