Teaser Photo: Shunyata MODEL: D8T

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
Gabreil posted this elsewhere. I'm not sure what it's official name will be but the photo states MODEl: D8T

So far, TMK - except that it is a pre-production test model - no other info is available.

It does look NICE!!!

DT8.png

Last edited:

timztunz

Apr 23, 2018
Texas
I like the plug supports to prevent sag! Does anyone else to that?

Reactions: asiufy

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
Anyone know if they sell those adapters around the IEC port separately?
I haven’t seen them on their website, but it won’t hurt to call and ask.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Gabreil posted this elsewhere. I'm not sure what it's official name will be but the photo states MODEl: D8T

So far, TMK - except that it is a pre-production test model - no other info is available.

It does look NICE!!!

View attachment 62455
The next generation Denali??

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
The next generation Denali??
I think you may be correct. But I asked "Photo shows - MODEL D8T - so is this a new Denali 8?" I'm thinking

D = Denali
8 = sockets
T = Tower
But Gabreil commented "I wouldn't infer anything since this is just a pre-production test unit. But a good hint at what might be around the corner."

Reactions: Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing