Terminator Dark Fate

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
More incredible effects even with just about the same story line. Will watch this.

Reactions: ack and Bodhi

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Looks quite interesting

Reactions: jadis

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Hard to say... the one before this was REALLY bad. I’m not a big fan of the super nano-tech type stuff. I can’t be dazzled into thinking bad writing and acting makes a good movie because the tech is interesting.

I thought the one with Christian Bale was kind if a let down... now it’s good compared to what came after. Frankly even with the silly mistakes the forst two were BY FAR the best, by miles and miles.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Emilia Clark was a pathetic whimpering little snot of a human that would get crushed under the weight of the stress before a fight started... Linda Hamilton screamed badass without even trying. IMO Emilia was one of the worst castings in history in of film - so ya I'm glad Linda Hamilton is around I guess. It is sorta pathetic that they have to bring back substance with really old actors however... just pick new actors that have substance, what's the god damn problem with that????? They just won't do it.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
LOL. The last Terminator with Emilia Clark was great. It was a while before I realized she is in Game Of Thrones.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
So, I just turned my basic TV Blue Ray player on, and that Terminator was in the player. LOL

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Just a thought...wouldn't this film have made more sense if it was called "Terminator Grey Fate"? :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing