The Blues Music thread | Strictly Blues ?

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015

I picked up Beth Hart Front and Center at Record Store day and spent some time on Spotify going through her catalog. I even liked Black Coffee! :p She is a welcome break from the much overdone lounge lizard female vocal music out there.

Reactions: AZWink

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
That's cool ?

Happy Earth Day

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I couldn't find a link with his exact birthday.
Richard Aaron died in December, 2016, @ age 67.
He was born in 1949. But I couldn't find anywhere the April 23 date.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Someone on another forum mentioned a Stratocaster, I'm a Blues music subscriber, in addition to Opera, Classical, Jazz and Tango music. So that video was right there in my audio/video files.
It was already sampled.

And yes I'm quite familiar with Beth Hart as well. It was perfectly appropriate to share it here with my friends, AZWink, Blues music lovers. Without the soul of music all the great sound systems of the world wouldn't sound the same.

We were born to Blues. :cool:

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I like their two movies, awesome musicals. ...The first one best.
...Part of my répertoire Blu-ray musicals collection, from Universal studios.
And, for me, I don't know if it's the same for others...some I'm sure, they have excellent replay value.
The first one is a blast. The second; the musical score performances are on top with some of the best bluesmen.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing