The Blues Music thread | Strictly Blues ?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I prefer the other version, from the previous page. But this one above has a more modern look video wise, with younger lovers. It doesn't matter listening to the record (still, the first video has a slightly better, more raw sound quality).

There are not too many blues lovers here so it's nice to see another fan. Keep them coming up.

AZWink

Jan 10, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Will do. You've given me some addition blues artists to keep an eye out for. My wife and I love to see various blues artists in the small venues. It's where the best ones are hiding out.

Dan

Reactions: NorthStar

AZWink

Jan 10, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Three incredible blues guitarists, one guitar, a horrible videographer, and proof that you never know who will show up to play at a small blues club.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Nine in a morning ...

_____

Mr. Wink, I know some bluesman musicians/singers who have a heart of gold, sensitive and have been through some pretty rough times in their lives. Some of them with an expanded vision are nature and wildlife and classical music lovers. Did you encounter some of them? ...During your expedition here on planet Earth? ...Figure of speech. Blues is soul music, and soul music brings us on the same path as other blues souls. It's unmistakable and inseparable.

Reactions: AZWink

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing