The Bugatti Divo

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Finally, a Bugatti for $5.8m I can really get used to and own, along with 39 other lucky folks worldwide

http://www.thedrive.com/news/23123/the-1478-horsepower-bugatti-divo-costs-5-8-million

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
38. I ordered two.

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Wow! Different colors I assume? I went for Filthy White

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Here’s the crazy thing...most any other car you buy will devalue as it gets older..and as mileage ramps up. This thing will probably do exactly the opposite, making it one of the cheapest vehicles you can drive...and maybe even a bargain at twice the price!
Pathetic on so many levels, imho.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
They are kind of all hype IMO. You can't really use it. If it were more timeless then it would be different to me. I'd rather just buy a Ferrari or Porsche.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Bugatti is my favorite car brand, and this new Divo is now my favorite of them all.
What a sreamline, what a class, what a superb design!

* I would get rid of that blue-white-red stripe on each side. It's too "French".

I just love it! Imagine owning one and driving it in your home town and around the city blocks.
Then go for a spin on the most scenic highway from your neighborhood.
Then go for a gran tour around the entire country, alongside both oceans.
Check the most beautiful places this continent has to offer.
Bring with you the love/diva of your life, share with her the joy of living on the fast and most beautiful line.

She's a beauty ack, thanks a bunch for posting.
_____

Here are couple videos with more info:

https://youtu.be/hqDT5_4z_YI
https://youtu.be/PwxPLKVne2s

And this below was the premiere unveiling in Monterey, California, earlier today:

https://youtu.be/PJN8TxzC5Vs

* I love French, but that French sticker has to go. :b

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
They are kind of all hype IMO. You can't really use it. If it were more timeless then it would be different to me. I'd rather just buy a Ferrari or Porsche.

I guess that with the Lambos, R8 and all the Porsches in the VW stable, the Bugatti brand has no place to go but up. Too bad, if there is a Bugatti I would like to see it would be a front engine V10 Spyder Grannd Tourer. Oh crap, they have Bentley too!

Blue58

Jan 20, 2013
London, UK

Like this one, CB77BFC9-AE14-4EA7-9D91-B09988EE1BEC.jpeg

I’d rather this over either, F384BB45-AEB9-4332-A993-BAABFD5E3C18.jpeg

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Somehow having a vantage point that assures I will be staring at SUV tailpipes all day long no longer appeals to me.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I think many of these very low visibility super cars are comical. You can do 200-250mph but see nothing...

Then there are some that make sense. They still aren't my particular desire but I can tell you I'd greatly prefer something I can see out of for carving corners. I would probably go faster in one of these than anyone in a Bugatti regardless of capability, just because I could see.

2016-Ferrari-FXX-K-Black-Latest-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
LOL. I haven't watched the video for a while, but doesn't say that it takes about 17 hours to do the oil change? like two days total?

Steve Williams

LOL. I haven't watched the video for a while, but doesn't say that it takes about 17 hours to do the oil change? like two days total?

That's $10.5K per day and assuming an 8 hour day over $1000/hour :)

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Ah yes, and the mechanic keeps most it :mad:

Empirical Audio

Industry Expert
Oct 12, 2017
Great Pacific Northwest
www.empiricalaudio.com
I think a jet engine is in order at this price. Looks like a bat mobile, but no jet engine.....

And will it actually beat the 2.3 sec 0-60 of a Tesla P100D?

Steve N.

Steve Williams

I think a jet engine is in order at this price. Looks like a bat mobile, but no jet engine.....

And will it actually beat the 2.3 sec 0-60 of a Tesla P100D?

Steve N.

Actually Steve, here is the only production car that will beat the P100D of 0-60 in 2.3

It's made by Tesla

How does 0-60 in 1.9 sound

https://www.tesla.com/roadster

and finally...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing