The Four Foster Femme Furries - 2021

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Picked up a litter of four supposedly 6 week olds - Nope! More like 8/9 weeks. Not very well socialized but a couple weeks with me should do it. All girls with peach calico /tortie coloring.

Long haired grey with a couple peach patches and a long haired calico
Graykin.jpg Long-haired-Calico.jpg
Torbie - Tabby & Calico/Tortie coloration and a Tortie-point. She has "pointed" coloration, like a Siamese.

Torbie.jpg Tortie-point.jpg

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
And... they have names! Amazons from Wonder Woman. And are confident and friendly enough that I've let them have the run of the house - well, the little grey (now named Diana) was jumping the fence to be with me, explore the house, and jumping back when she missed her siblings.

Antiope
Antiope.jpg

Diana
Diana.jpg

Orana
Orana.jpg

Hippolyta
Hippolyta.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing