The Motorcycle Thread ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
https://youtu.be/NXMGi9kQ3TE

I like the new bike designs, it fits the new concept car designs...the technologically advanced and futuristic looks. I'm a member of Darley Havidson forum for the last six or eight years. I met some real nice people, but I'm not active, I'm passive now @ that forum.

Anyway, it's summertime and it's full of bikes and convertibles on the roads and highways. Where I live it's the perfect place.

I don't have a bike right now, but that one above from that video, I wannit.

Post your bike, your rides, your best stories...it's the motorcycle thread.
Post your dream bike too. Have fun, ride safely, along the Pacific coast line.

* I love the movie 'Tron: Legacy', ...the bikes, the car, the music, in 3D.
Last night I enjoyed 'Ready Player One', ...the bike, the rider, the oasis, in 3D.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
https://youtu.be/NXMGi9kQ3TE

I like the new bike designs, it fits the new concept car designs...the technologically advanced and futuristic looks. I'm a member of Darley Havidson forum for the last six or eight years. I met some real nice people, but I'm not active, I'm passive now @ that forum.

Anyway, it's summertime and it's full of bikes and convertibles on the roads and highways. Where I live it's the perfect place.

I don't have a bike right now, but that one above from that video, I wannit.

Post your bike, your rides, your best stories...it's the motorcycle thread.
Post your dream bike too. Have fun, ride safely, along the Pacific coast line.

* I love the movie 'Tron: Legacy', ...the bikes, the car, the music, in 3D.
Last night I enjoyed 'Ready Player One', ...the bike, the rider, the oasis, in 3D.

I used to bike too. Sold the BMW S1000RR and a custom HD Fatboy when my son was borned. Seeing this bike I want to ride again.

Tang

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
I’ve a Ducati tucked away for the occasional blast. The lyric “everything that kills me makes me feel alive” springs to mind when I ride it.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Last bike for me was a 91 Kawi ZX-11. Too much bike for me, but it was nice using the carpool lane, and splitting lanes. Develop a drug that helps an old body recover faster (steroids?), and I might ride again. :)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
This fits my lifestyle these days.

D1327B1E-D225-42DB-9BD8-4172699296DA.jpeg

Tang

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
This is kind of a new concept that I was riding on Wednesday with the owner of the company, Bob Mighell.

37860289_10216548982054322_8597741468154593280_n.jpg

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I used to commute on a Hurricane to University. Fast enough but more importantly still comfortable in traffic. Every so often I check out the bikes on the market. I really miss the sport tourers of the late 80s and early 90s before almost all of them were relaunched as pure sports bikes.

I had this thing for the VTEC bikes from Honda. Total JOY when the valves opened up. Woohoo! Like Tang, I stopped riding big bikes when I became a Dad. I had a Vespa recently but sold it too since it hardly got used. I'm picking up a farm bike next week so I can inspect projects in hard to reach places. I chose the Yamaha Serow. Nice and light 200cc machine.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I'm picking up a farm bike next week so I can inspect projects in hard to reach places. I chose the Yamaha Serow. Nice and light 200cc machine.

Dear Jack,

You must be in a pretty good shape to survey land in a motorcross. I am recommending an ATV a lot more comfy and no balancing act needed.

Kind regards,
Tang

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The trails are tight but not particularly rough Khun Tang. That's why I opted for a little bike like the 225 Serow. I can even carry it if needed :) Last time I did a challenging enduro run, I must have been 17 years old. I have no intentions of doing any sort of thing at this point. It's just a point A to point B kind of thing to catch up with the surveyors. I'm definitely not hiking! LOL

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Looks like Tom is a #meToo candidate. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing