The Motorcycle Thread ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Motorcycles and Tom Cruise they go together since he was just a very young kid.
He appeared riding a motor bike in @ least ten films that I could find.

1. M:I - Fallout
2. M:I - Rogue Nation
3. M:I - lll
4. M:I - ll
5. Top Gun: Maverick
6. Top Gun
7. Edge of Tomorrow
8. Oblivion
9. Knight and Day
10. Days of Thunder

The bike he's sitting on* (post #18), one of his bikes (he also owns a Bugatti Veyron, and many more), is a $100,000 jewel piece of bike.
* "Vyrus 987 C3 4V, which is the most powerful production motorcycle in the world.

The Italian made chopper is also one of the most expensive models around, retailing at around $103,769."

Bud - BlueFox said:
Looks like Tom is a #meToo candidate.

Tom turned 56 just few weeks ago.
___

Minority Report, is it a bike or a car?
https://youtu.be/sZQ6p69Kg6c
___

https://www.visordown.com/news/bizarre/tom-cruise-i-bought-my-first-motorcycle-aged-10
https://www.cartoq.com/tom-cruises-fleet-of-exotic-cars-bikes/

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I tried to find a real test of this guy ...

@ first it was reported 420 mph, but it doesn't look that it has what it truly takes, agility and not that macho looks. Still, it seems that it can do 350 mph.

Just imagine riding that thing in your downtown and stop by Burger King!

Reactions: Barry2013

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
My 1993 Honda VFR750 before I lost my health and couldn't ride anymore. I've been on here 5 years and not got one like , but don't start now.:p
P1020229.JPG

Reactions: Bruce B

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
The "Like" feature is for kids, not for mature adults. It's like playing Bingo on Saturday afternoon @ your local church hall. I wouldn't sweat over it. The real love in life is from your wife and kids and families and real friends. On forums your real friends they say it to you with real words, not with games and clicks.

That's a nice bike, I like white...it's elegance class of sobriety.
* The other machine beside it is a go-kart?

Last edited:

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
The "Like" feature is for kids, not for mature adults. It's like playing Bingo on Saturday afternoon @ your local church hall. I wouldn't sweat over it. The real love in life is from your wife and kids and families and real friends. On forums ypur real friends they say it to you with real words, not with games and clicks.

That's a nice bike, I like white...it's elegance class of sobriety.
* The other machine beside it is a go-cart?
Thanks for the compliment on the bike.

It is an Enduro kart, or "laydown kart",used on the big road courses like Road Atlanta, Daytona, VIR, etc. There are different classes according to motors used. Mine was good for 100mph, but the fast rich guys do 160 at Daytona. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

steve59

Jan 7, 2018
The 2 current bikes in my garage are a 2016 1290 SDR se (avatar) and a 2012 k1600 gtl. I rode the GTL from chicago th phoenix last spring and back! high winds heading west and thunderstorms coming back kept things interesting yet I'm looking forward to my next adventure.

Reactions: Bruce B

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing