The Peanuts Gang - 2nd batch of foster kittens, 2022

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Picked up four kittens Tuesday. I call them the Peanuts gang as they were pre-named by the transferring shelter: Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy and Peppermint Joe - I was told 2 girls and 2 boys, 2 tuxies, 2 black. I have not had a chance to sex them to check if one of the blacks is indeed male as they are not very social and are shying away from my hand when I reach out to them. 8 weeks old, I'll have my work cut out to get them social enough for adoption.

Blackie1.jpg Blackie2.jpg

Tuxie1.jpg Tuxie2.jpg

I promise there are four kittens, not two photos each of the same. :D

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
Such Cuties :)

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Bundled them each night and interacted / petted / picked them up as often as I could, then let them out for a couple of play sessions Saturday but put them back in the cage overnight. Today (Sunday) I let them out as I was confident of laying my hands on them if I needed to. They came up to me several times, and I did the same. They are all zonked out on my chair now, and I haven't the heart to boot them off.
Peanuts Gang.jpg
They are not quite ready for lap time yet, although they have come up to see me a few times when I sat in said chair.

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
That's something I'm considering doing in the future, once my two getting older boys have gone.
Fostering kittens.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Kittens are learning that hands and cuddling aren't so bad. I pet them all when they are eating. One of the little black girls and one of the tuxies are coming up to me... The are very wriggly though, and don't stay still very long, but this did happen.

Chillaxing.jpg

Reactions: Long Live Analog

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
Nice looking kittens.
I would find it difficult giving them up.

Realise in an earlier post talking about one of my boys, that's referring to my male cats.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing