The Redesigned 2025 TOYOTA CAMRY Looks D@mn Good !

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I will use some of these very small $2K USA Mon Acoustic SUPERMON mini speakers with the {Amazing SANCTUS Cables inside the speaker cabinets Option!} in my new Camry
This all new speaker company in South Korea is taking on the world at any price ! :oops::eek:

I will use the $6.5K USA Mon Acoustic PLATIMON VC. ONE Speakers with the {Amazing SANCTUS Cables inside the speaker cabinets Option!} and with the REL 6 Pack Line Array Subs in my house :cool:

The SANCTUS Cables Option Sound :oops::eek:

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
The new redesigned Camry is going to look a little like the all new Ferrari Purosangue :cool:

:eek:

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
O M G !!

Every December you can get $10K OFF :D your New CAMRY at Beaver Toyota of Cumming in GA ! Best Deal in the USA ! :cool:

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing