The Undoing: Official Trailer | HBO

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
"Grace and Jonathan Fraser (Kidman and Hugh Grant) are living the only lives they ever wanted for themselves. Overnight a chasm opens in their lives: a violent death and a chain of terrible revelations. Left behind in the wake of a spreading and very public disaster and horrified by the ways in which she has failed to heed her own advice, Grace must dismantle one life and create another for her child (Noah Jupe) and her family."

This is the latest miniseries in which Nicole Kidman derives her pay as an executive producer airing now on HBO.
There is great mystery as to whom could be the murderer with plenty of theories abounding on the internet. This is really an excellent show to watch as everyone who does inevitably gets caught up in the "whodunit". Definitely thumb's up on this one

Reactions: jazdoc

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Yeah waiting for the final two episodes

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
It is shame that with such a good cast this show is so cookie cuter. Yes, the murderer isn’t know but other than that there is nothing unique or interesting about this series. The show gives you partial information so they can spring something on you and make you change who you think did it. I will watch til the end but so far I am not impressed.

Afveep

Jun 9, 2010
www.xtremefidelity.net
Bummer! I didn't realize this was a mini-series. Guess I should have but my wife and I are really into it. I'll avoid this thread as I don't want to see any speculation on the murderer. Great show.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It is shame that with such a good cast this show is so cookie cuter. Yes, the murderer isn’t know but other than that there is nothing unique or interesting about this series. The show gives you partial information so they can spring something on you and make you change who you think did it. I will watch til the end but so far I am not impressed.
Understood

But in these days when there are things to watch which are entertaining I’m all in. It is cookie cutter. Actually I’d say it’s typical Agatha Christie.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing