This Corona Virus Mania is Just Too Much, We All Need to Chill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovenmitt

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for sharing this David. I love and miss George Carlin.... This is very appropriate right about now!

Reactions: ddk

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Some posts just don’t age very well ;)

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
According to this you're really overreacting in Denmark :)!

https://ncov2019.live

david
Better safe than sorry David, we can handle a couple of month of this with no
riots, and i love the idea of my 82 year old mother around for a while longer. ;)

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
There are other perspectives close to mine on what is going on, this isn’t intended to be political just a POV.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2020-03-25.html

david

David, please. Every member posting a political post could say it is "not intended to be political, just a point of view." An opinion piece by Ann Coulter (unless she graduated from medical school last week) is political.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Better safe than sorry David, we can handle a couple of month of this with no
riots, and i love the idea of my 82 year old mother around for a while longer. ;)
My 85 year old mother's going batshit crazy stuck in her apartment with no visitation from friends or grand kids. This past week she rebelled and stopped taking her pills or allowing blood tests. I guess we're a restless rebellious family :)!

david

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
David, please. Every member posting a political post could say it is "not intended to be political, just a point of view." An opinion piece by Ann Coulter (unless she graduated from medical school last week) is political.
I was careful selecting this article Ron there's nothing political in there just a POV. I never hid my politics here does it mean that I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

david

Reactions: tima and Lagonda

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
My 85 year old mother's going batshit crazy stuck in her apartment with no visitation from friends or grand kids. This past week she rebelled and stopped taking her pills or allowing blood tests. I guess we're a restless rebellious family :)!

david
I locked up my mom a week before they locked the country down, and she was fighting me all the way, that generation is tough they lived trough WW2 , and
occupation !

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I locked up my mom a week before they locked the country down, and she was fighting me all the way, that generation is tough they lived trough WW2 , and
occupation !

She's the same!

david

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I was careful selecting this article Ron there's nothing political in there just a POV. I never hid my politics here does it mean that I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

david

Dear David,

I know you were careful in selecting the article.

Of course you are allowed to have a political opinion. You simply are not allowed to post it on WBF. :)

I simply was trying to head off at the pass a predictable backlash on this thread by people of a different political persuasion who likely find Ann Coulter to be inherently political.

I may agree with you that her essay was not explicitly political. But, for the purpose of enforcing our forum ban on politics, I don't want to have to peel the onion that finely.

To many liberals and progressives Ann Coulter is inherently political and inflammatory, and that is close enough to "political" for our ban on politics to attach.

SO ORDERED

Signed by:

Associate Justice of the Court of WhatsBestForum

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagonda

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Well, I can tell you since my family has had up to I think 8 maybe a few more contractions of this, and recovery, that we are blowing it out of proportion in some ways - particularly since we know who is at higher risk (not that we're using the information).

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Last edited:

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Ya I dunno... based on my family that has had it, it's pretty damn infectious. But not as deadly as it's made out to be. If one thing is correct it is that the biggest issue with it is that it's like having 2 flu seasons at once so it's a huge strain no the medical system.
For sure, I’m not downplaying it just that I don’t see it as the hopeless zombie apocalypse that it gets sold as by some media outlets.

david

Reactions: Lagonda
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing