Timeless Audio "Unlimited Rack"

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Just taken a stab in the dark and ordered a "Unlimited Rack" after reading and looking up info on "Timeless Audio" who are based in Brazil where i live....wondering if anybody has any experience with them, so far i have spoken with the owner and he seems a very pleasant and knowledgeable person....will post some pictures when i get my rack in about 5 weeks time.... Timeless Audio 2.jpg Timeless Audio.jpg Timeless Audio 3.jpg

Last edited:

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Just taken a stab in the dark and ordered a "Unlimited Rack" after reading and looking up info on "Timeless Audio" who are based in Brazil where i live....wondering if anybody has any experience with them, so far i have spoken with the owner and he seems a very pleasant and knowledgeable person....will post some pictures when i get my rack in about 5 weeks time.... View attachment 105339
A nod toward The Art Deco … Rather like them .

Reactions: rgmd11

hogen

May 15, 2018
Oslo, Norway
Just taken a stab in the dark and ordered a "Unlimited Rack" after reading and looking up info on "Timeless Audio" who are based in Brazil where i live....wondering if anybody has any experience with them, so far i have spoken with the owner and he seems a very pleasant and knowledgeable person....will post some pictures when i get my rack in about 5 weeks time.... View attachment 105339 View attachment 105340 View attachment 105341
Nice design:) What is the price?

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Nice design:) What is the price?

At todays exchange rate approximately US$3275 which by all accounts is a bargain compared to similar quality racks

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
From the Manufactuers website, some further info...

"UNLIMITED"
is the line’s top version, designed for maximum performance. Its structure is made up of a cotton-fiber composite matrix, piezoelectric ceramic nanoparticles and resin. Such material is then pressed under high pressures and subjected to high temperatures (275 °F, for at least 5 hours); its surface is covered by a STAINLESS STEEL board on one side and a noble timber board on the other.

By blending high technology and craftsmanship finishing techniques, the Rack’s structure is CNC- (computer numerical control) - machined in high precision units, warranting parts fit accuracy and dimensional repeatability. Stainless steel sheets are cut according to laser-cut CNC process, and then glued to the rack frame using high performance glue for aerospace applications, which means such stainless steel sheets will never peel off from the structure. Stainless steel screws warrant product longevity even in environments and atmospheres subjected to salty sea air. Timeless Spikes embed Zirconia balls (a material almost as hard as diamond) in its Unlimited version, and stainless steel balls in the Performance version. Rack assembly and finishing is a handcrafted process, a step where roughly 15 man labor hours get spent in each piece (Unlimited Rack).

Reactions: Felipe Rolim

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing