Top Gun: Maverick (2020) / Official Trailer

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Ked and Graham, as Elaine said in Seinfeld, "you guys keep opening up like a flower".
Lol... life is really just one giant kindergarten... infancy doesn’t end with the young and I completely cherish my eternal juvenile spirit.

But there’s also an old but quite wise saying... you’ll never see your shadow as long as you only ever face towards the light... face the dark so you can also catch a glimpse of your shadow... or as my mum always says... we are all just flowers... thanks petal.

PS talking about flowers I believe you are about to have a floral outbreak of Boris johnsonii over there... you could just try applications of glyphosate or might require hand removal and solarisation in a plastic bag.

Last edited:

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Yes, watch the world's pre eminent big baby become PM in the UK in less than an hour...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
New trailer (#2) fresh from this morning ...

The original Top Gun came out in 1986 (Mid-May), this new one will come out @ the end of June 1986 ... thirty-four years later.
It's amazing because I remember clearly the original one as it was played in all audio/video stores @ that time for the revolutionary audio (surround sound...Dolby Pro-Locic...5-channel). I bought the very first Pioneer Dolby Pro-Locic AV receiver a year later...1987-88.

Thirty-three years later and it's Doby Atmos...7.2.4-channel (from 5 to 12 channels).
Of course 16 channels (all discrete) are also available for the home (larger rooms).

What is also quite extraordinary is Tom Cruise; he hasn't changed that much (physically and mentally) in all 34 years. He's like ... immortal.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing