Totaldac d2-core

kezan

Mar 13, 2020
I‘m till three weeks a happy owner of a totaldac d2 core.
Amazing sound, natural, superb balance in bass / midrange / high. Compared to my old weiss eng. Dac2: totaldac is from an other planet.
I‘m happy happy happy!

Attachments

• 527E0EB0-49C2-4E16-A635-61FB414ABF68.jpeg
    527E0EB0-49C2-4E16-A635-61FB414ABF68.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: arnies and CKKeung

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Hello Kezan,
Congratulations!

I saw in the photo that you were using the Mutec MC-3+USB together with Mutec 10M Clock for reclocking of digital signal?
Very nice!

kezan

Mar 13, 2020
Hi Keung
Yes the Mutec MC-3+USB (Recloker) is wit the Totaldac connected over a Purist audio AES EBU Cable, The Mutec M10 is connected with the MC3.
In the next days I will test the difference on SQ of Totaldac with and without Mutec combo.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Hi Keung
Yes the Mutec MC-3+USB (Recloker) is wit the Totaldac connected over a Purist audio AES EBU Cable, The Mutec M10 is connected with the MC3.
In the next days I will test the difference on SQ of Totaldac with and without Mutec combo.
Will you borrow the Totaldac Reclocker and do a comparison with the Mutec combo?
:)

kezan

Mar 13, 2020
Will you borrow the Totaldac Reclocker and do a comparison with the Mutec combo?
:)
Quite difficult, in Switzerland there is no dealer, the only way is to ask Vincent from Totaldac to send me a unit.
Anyway I will start the tests at the end of the weeK

Reactions: CKKeung

BF38

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Kezan,
I easily understand your feeling ! ... your system looks nice, simple & effective.
Congrats !

music to all

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing