Tres Amigos with mr. Endo ( ALE )

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I post a photo we made 7/8 years ago i found,made with 2 friends and Mr. Endo,owner of ALE Acustic,when came to Italy to visit us with Imai of Audiotekne.

On the left Claudio,with all top ANJ Products with Kondo speaker and WE speaker,mr Endo,Pietro with Montagna,Yamamura and Goldmund Apologue systems and me

A lot of fantastic moments in my hifi life

Attachments

• IMG_0364.JPG
    IMG_0364.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 111

Cantus

Sep 7, 2017
I post a photo we made 7/8 years ago i found,made with 2 friends and Mr. Endo,owner of ALE Acustic,when came to Italy to visit us with Imai of Audiotekne.

On the left Claudio,with all top ANJ Products with Kondo speaker and WE speaker,mr Endo,Pietro with Montagna,Yamamura and Goldmund Apologue systems and me

R.I.P Endo san.

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018

What a nice picture is see the great Audio Tekne Turntable in the back!
Is the second gentleman from left Mr Imai?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing