Triode Wire Labs Eight Plus Power Cord 1.5m

highstream

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2013
Selling a Triode Wire Labs 8-Plus "American Series" Power Cord, 1.5 meters, 15A. The updated 8-gauge version is now discontinued, having been replaced with the slightly larger well-reviewed 7-Plus of the same design. Triode Pete is known for making very good sound quality cords and cables at a reasonable price. The 8-Plus is a very natural warm sounding cord, with a good sense of detail, separation and staging. This cord came from Pete's own home system and has served me well, feeding a power conditioner, an Oppo 103, a top of the line Samsung HDTV and a CATV box, improving the sound/picture quality of each. The 8-Plus was/is especially meant for relatively higher draw components, but as you can tell it helps everything. I just no longer have need of it. I don't recall what the 8-Plus's retail price was but the equivalent 7-Plus goes for $550 plus shipping. For $265 I'll pay shipping and PP, although the F&F method is an option. You can check my feedback at Audiogon, Audiomart, Audio Asylum, head-fi and eBay (genegold99).

TWL 8 Plus power cord.JPG

Last edited:

highstream

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2013
$250 shipping paid.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing