Triplanar Ultimate Se 9.8" arrived

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Last week Mike worked a lot for his new digital Wadax and i worked a lot for my analog Grand Cru,Triplanar and Vyda phono cable

I have many cartridges and few tonearm and i founded a new Triplanar ultimate se 9.8".
I listened old triplanar from friends and i liked,good scene,depth,mid and midbass,i founded a little dark but my friend distributor last are better and had some increase,so i bought,put on AF3P with Opus1
Opus 1 excel in mid and mid bass,in image and depth,so i was thinking same like Triplanar so i tried but listening i was very surplrise because over what i imagine i listen big dynamic and also high very good and an open sound,so this is a fantastic combo.

Now i have Sat with Lambda sl,Elite 12" with Grand Cru,Triplanar with Opus One,all 3 connected to P1,Lamdba and Opus 1 in current and GC at 500 ohm
and Vyger with Koetsu Coralstone with Clearaudio Statement phono at 100 hz
all 4 very good combination

Attachments

• IMG_8092.jpg
    IMG_8092.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8094.jpg
    IMG_8094.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 65

Nemal1

Dec 9, 2018
I use the same arm in my Avid Acutus reference with Koetsu wajima. May return to a stone bodied version later this year.
My llate father owned an original Wheaton triplanar 3, excellent engineering

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing