Tune Audio Anima

kantx

Apr 29, 2018
Elsinore
Hello everyone
I'm about to forge ahead with a pair of Tune Audio Anima.
With my Zanden 3100+6000 in front.
I'm taking any argument why I shouldn't.
:cool:

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Give some serious consideration to biamping, bass to have fast neutral SS. I've heard them 3x, the last time at member Manisandher being the most impressive. Even Mani agreed more oomph to bass could be stellar.

Reactions: manisandher

manisandher

Feb 7, 2011
www.the2ndtier.com
Hello everyone
I'm about to forge ahead with a pair of Tune Audio Anima.
With my Zanden 3100+6000 in front.
I'm taking any argument why I shouldn't.
:cool:

Hi. Where are you based?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Glad I didn't misquote you Mani. Nothing worse than being discourteous about a dad's kids LOL.

kantx

Apr 29, 2018
Elsinore
I wonder how a pair of Klipschorn would fare compared to the Anima ?

vess

Nov 4, 2012
Sofia, Bulgaria
www.audio-bg.com
Don’t know Klipsch, but Anima is a great speaker. Offer a lot for the price also

Vess

kantx

Apr 29, 2018
Elsinore
Hi. Where are you based?
I'm sorry, dear Mani. I just realized I never replied to your question. Very impolite of me. Nearby Brussels.

Reactions: bonzo75

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I wonder how a pair of Klipschorn would fare compared to the Anima ?

Instead of thinking of Klipsch itself, you have to think of similar structures but with better drivers. Then you get into bespoke horn territory and if you get it right it will be much better than Anima, if you don't, it will sound awful. The Klipsch community forum is pretty active and has a lot of information on various drivers

kantx

Apr 29, 2018
Elsinore
Possibly, but I'm not tech savvy. :cool:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Possibly, but I'm not tech savvy. :cool:

You don't have to be, you have to find someone who is. Think of it like this. If you were not into analog, but decided to get into it, you will either need to get someone to set up one for you that you like, or you will have to slowly learn till you can set up yourself. With analog the permutations and combinations are much higher than in horn speakers.

kantx

Apr 29, 2018
Elsinore
You don't have to be, you have to find someone who is. Think of it like this. If you were not into analog, but decided to get into it, you will either need to get someone to set up one for you that you like, or you will have to slowly learn till you can set up yourself. With analog the permutations and combinations are much higher than in horn speakers.
Analog ?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing