Turntable setup Los Angeles area

RichardA

VIP/Donor
Mar 21, 2017
Calabasas CA
Does anyone have someone they can recommend for home turntable setup in the Los Angeles area?
Thank you.

kswanson27

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone have someone they can recommend for home turntable setup in the Los Angeles area?
Thank you.
Stirling Trayle. He lives in Nor Cal but travels frequently. I've used him for system set up and I've been told by a couple of manufacturers he's one of the best in the business for turntable setup.

Reactions: rsorren1

RichardA

VIP/Donor
Mar 21, 2017
Calabasas CA
Thanks for the suggestions. Any others ?

Lxgreen

Jul 27, 2020
Westlake Village, CA, USA
I recently purchased a new turntable from Audio-Element in Pasadena. Brian Berdan and his #2 Ian came out to my house to deliver and set up. Very nice job. Michael Fremer knows of the shop as quality as well. Prior to that I bought two turntables from Acoustic image in studio city. Elliot Midwood, owner, has been doing analog set ups for years and is well known for his experience with turntable set up.

Reactions: Addicted to hifi

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing