Two white guys asking for money....

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
A little late but sent this morning.
Thank you so much. And no, it is never late :). The total dollars we have raised in this round is substantially less than our first round so every bit of additional contribution matters a lot.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Amir,

How do I send the $$$?

Thanks,

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Cool!

Payment sent!

thanks,
alex

Zarir

Member Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Hi Steve and Amir

Thank you for your efforts. Though I am back down under, my US memories loom large.

Zarir

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Thank you so much Zarir. And others who donated recently. We very much appreciate your generosity.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Sorry to be coarse, but may I ask what the spread of donation amounts are? I will be contributing, would just like to know the ballpark.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
You can donate any amount you like in multiples of $30, $50 or $100. If those numbers by themselves look good to you, you can just select them. If you want to donate $60 for example, you put two $30 donations in the "cart" for example.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston

canoosa

VIP/Donor
Jun 4, 2011
I've tried that recently but the system rejected me. Can I send a personal check? You can send me a PM if you want for the address.

Thanks
Al

My case is a bit different, closed out my PayPal account 2 years back and do not wish to reopen another, sorry about that. BUT, I do wish to contribute, if for naught else but to repay for the excellent education provided here.
So, for example, is there an address to which I can send a money order or personal cheque? It's only very recently that I learnt about the need and method for contributions. As in the above, if it's not too much trouble, please PM me at your convenience.

Best Regards

Priaptor

Member Sponsor
Jan 28, 2012
FL
Hello everyone. Sorry for the title but had to do something to get your attention to read this thread :). We are reaching out to you to make another round of donations to WBF. If you were kind enough to have done so in our first round, we hope you extend your generosity to support us yet again with any amount you feel comfortable. If you have not yet donated, we ask that you support us with any amount you can set aside.

Our first donation round gave us nice relief in the form of funding our ongoing expenses. No, that didn’t include any audio purchases :). We hope for the funding to continue to support the operational costs of the forum. So please hit the donate button and contribute what you can. Lest you want face two grumpy hosts of this forum thinking they are “poor” all of a sudden because they have some bills to pay. :D

Thank you everyone. Both for your donations and for helping create such a wonderful and informative home for all of us.

Steve and Amir

Well guys, I donated not so much because I love you guys BUT those dogs!! I have 3 of those guys right now and had 3 of the same previously now in heaven; Tyson, Jake and Riley may they RIP and now Jeter, Magic and Koufax. There is no legitimate person that can ever say no to a Golden. Great picture. Thanks

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Well guys, I donated not so much because I love you guys BUT those dogs!! I have 3 of those guys right now and had 3 of the same previously now in heaven; Tyson, Jake and Riley may they RIP and now Jeter, Magic and Koufax. There is no legitimate person that can ever say no to a Golden. Great picture. Thanks
As another dog lover, I certainly understand. :) Thank you so much for your generosity.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Put my 2 cents in (well, a bit more actually). Happy to support, this is my main hobby, and discourse here has become a major element of interest that fuels my interest.
May I ask, if you commit social suicide and self-ban y'self like Peter B, can you demand your money back :eek:? LOL!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing