Ultimate Sessions

Ultimate Audio

Jun 28, 2012
Lisbon
ultimate-audio.eu
Hi Everybody,
My Name is Miguel Carvalho co Owner of Ultimate Audio . We are a leading company in distribute some of the great high end brand in Portugal and Spain.
We would like introduce our next event that will be at Oporto Sheraton Hotel from 17th to 19th February.
We will have 5 room with some great products from our Portfolio.
Maybe some members from Europe that participate on this group can attend. You are most welcome .
Bellow the fist banner!

all the best
Miguel Carvalho
36BC5A4B-EB7D-4772-8463-AAA9C6F54B10.jpeg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Welcome! Great to see you here. You have a beautiful collection.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Now THAT's a shoot out!

• Wow
Reactions: ICUToo

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Fantastic...would love to hear them particularly the Wadax with all the public and private praise of this digital.

Reactions: Armsan

Ultimate Audio

Jun 28, 2012
Lisbon
ultimate-audio.eu
Fantastic...would love to hear them particularly the Wadax with all the public and private praise of this digital.
The praise is deserved.
Below the Analogue masterpieces for this show.
During the next week will showcase the preamp, Power amps and Speaker we will display.
Thank you for the attention. A131D686-BB85-4810-95FA-E6278D475455.jpeg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I have been speaking with people about this event...one of whom is definitely attending. I went to your website...the photos for this are very enticing...you are creating quite an event!

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Thanks to Miguel , Mesquita, Rui and Jorge I started my audiophile journey, I can absolutely attest that Ultimate Audio are extremely professional and above all extremely personable people with a portfolio of products to please every taste and budget, when I lived in Lisbon I often popped in and heard several systems over the years from a few thousand Euros and up to multiple six figures, before travelling home to Brazil in just over a week via Lisbon I will be making a obligatory visit to see my friends there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coimbra and hogen

Kenc

Jan 3, 2019
Toronto, Canada
We visited Porto over the holidays - beautiful city. It looks like you have a stunning selection of gear! Good luck with the event - too bad I couldn't be there to experience it first hand.

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Ultimate Audio Amps.jpg

Looking forward to seeing my friends at Ultimate Audio on my way home to Brazil next week, wish i was around though for the "Ultimate Sessions" in Porto

Reactions: Armsan and hogen

Ultimate Audio

Jun 28, 2012
Lisbon
ultimate-audio.eu
I have been speaking with people about this event...one of whom is definitely attending. I went to your website...the photos for this are very enticing...you are creating quite an event!
That is great! Will be looking to meet them at the event!
thank you also for you words about our event!

Ultimate Audio

Jun 28, 2012
Lisbon
ultimate-audio.eu
Thanks to Miguel , Mesquita, Rui and Jorge I started my audiophile journey, I can absolutely attest that Ultimate Audio are extremely professional and above all extremely personable people with a portfolio of products to please every taste and budget, when I lived in Lisbon I often popped in and heard several systems over the years from a few thousand Euros and up to multiple six figures, before travelling home to Brazil in just over a week via Lisbon I will be making a obligatory visit to see my friends there.
Thank you for your words! It means the world for us. We always try to have great service and at the same time help the costumer to make a good choice with store and home demos. Looking forward to have your visit again!
Miguel

Armsan

Jan 28, 2016
Portugal
Don’t miss the show guys. I had a sneak pick of the majestic sound at Ultimate headquarters that will held at this event, and I was astonished. Looking forward until then.

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Don’t miss the show guys. I had a sneak pick of the majestic sound at Ultimate headquarters that will held at this event, and I was astonished. Looking forward until then.

I too had a sneak preview on my visit today, not going to do a spoiler alert, but boy have they got some amazing systems ready, 5 in fact…..I would advise anyone living in Europe who wants a nice weekend away in the beautiful city of Porto to make a beeline to the “Ultimate Sessions” at the Sheraton….wishing my UA friends a fantastic and successful weekend

Last edited:

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Wow, very impressive list of people representing their respective companies , a veritable Who’s Who, astounded this has not generated a big buzz here ion WBF…..outside of Axpona or Munich and a few other shows you will not see this, for a dealer from a country the size of Portugal this is outstanding.

Attachments

• 24F56A79-3FDF-42E6-BC03-BA4A5106A926.jpeg
    24F56A79-3FDF-42E6-BC03-BA4A5106A926.jpeg
    269.6 KB · Views: 14

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
Let's hear it for my "birth" country. Besides, Ronaldo, Eusebio, Port Wine and the Golden Age of Discover, it's about damn time :)
Oporto (Porto) born and grown.

Reactions: rgmd11

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
This is the most important show i’ve seen in years. Systems are stunning.
I’ll wait some interesting videos with designer’s explanation of their products. :cool:
Congratulations Miguel !!!

Reactions: Mike Lavigne

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, Miguel!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing