USB Cable recommendation

Tim F

Jun 11, 2018
I have a USB re-clocker and need a cable to go from my streamer to it. I have no idea if I need good quality given the fact that the device "should" improve the signal after it leaves it. Looking for a USB cable recommendation for £200 or less. I'm in the UK so ideally not something I'd have to import from the USA as the fees tend to be high!

What do you guys recommend?

Cheers, Tim

VoicesInMyHead

Apr 7, 2018
Sweden
Your system is no better than it's weakest link etc etc.... I would try to get a somewhat decent USB cable after all. My current personal favourite USB cable is the Sablon Audio 2020 model, although maybe a bit too expensive in your case, and then my second favourite and perhaps more price worthy at half the price and closer to your budget would be the Phasure Lush^2. Both of these have outclassed some much more expensive cables in my system. With the Lush^2 I wouldn't get a too short cable as it's quite stiff. I can sell you my Lush^2 (shipping from Sweden) if interested, send me a PM.

Reactions: Sablon Audio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing