VDH Colibri Stradivarius 0.38mv

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
selling my almost brand new VDH colibri...
i have way more cartridges then i can listen to in a life time. so, first in first out.
i have around 20 hours on it, i was playing it on my Thales simplicity II and switch back to my ANNA, just because i was afraid that the VDH was hanging between 4 arms configuration
on my AF3...
The cart is in perfect condition and came from A,J hands perfectly straight and in a superb alignment (youll know how hard is to find one like this).

will sell it for 4000$ including shipping anywhere in the world and PP fees.

aviad.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing