Vitus Audio SS-102 vs. Vitus Audio SS-103

Ilonatensil

Jan 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

My current amplification in my HIFI system consist of a Vitus Audio SL-103 Pre amp and a Vitus Audio SS-102.
Overall I am happy with the combination, but as always the thoughts of getting something new is big.

I own the VA SS-102 for a couple of years now and I am thinking to upgrade to the newer VA SS-103, but I have no opportunity to audition the VA SS-103.

Could anyone please tell me if they upgraded from a VA SS-102 to a VA SS-103, what's the sonic different of both amps and if the upgrade is worth the money?

Thanks in advance, Ilona

gentcan

Jun 15, 2022
I believe that you can upgrade from SS 102 to 103. Should ask your dealer to give a quote for upgrading.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing