Von Schweikert Ultra 9's Are The Cover of This Month's Absolute Sound

Mobiusman

May 24, 2010
Jersey Shore- waterside
Congratulations Damon, Leif and Albert because finally the Absolute Sound is giving VSA their due by putting the Ultra 9 on the cover and having what appears to be an extensive featured review. I have not received a printed or digital version yet so I cannot comment on the specifics of the review, however I know it is wonderfult because I talked with Greg Weaver who did the review and also bought a pair of Ultra 9's.
FullSizeR1.jpg

Holli82

Jun 6, 2010
Preaching to the choir here....Congrats Leif, Damon and Albert UXZ7E5exTs+fTYwrDT6b2A.jpg

Reactions: Leif S

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Congratulations, Leif!

Yes, it is an excellent sign if the reviewer buys the component under review!

QuadDiffuser

VIP/Donor
Apr 2, 2017
Hong Kong
Congratulations - Leif, Damon, and Albert! As mentioned in my WBF messages to you Leif, I’m eyeing one for 2022-23 !

Reactions: CKKeung and Leif S

QuadDiffuser

VIP/Donor
Apr 2, 2017
Hong Kong
Congratulations - Leif, Damon, and Albert! As mentioned in my WBF messages to you Leif, I’m eyeing one for 2022-23 !
Leif (or Damon),
Please help respond to my questions (sent via the WBF messaging feature) during Jun, Jul, and Aug. Looking forward to your answers!

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com

QuadDiffuser

VIP/Donor
Apr 2, 2017
Hong Kong

QuadDiffuser

VIP/Donor
Apr 2, 2017
Hong Kong
Hi Leif,
I haven’t heard back from you. Did you access the message function inside WBF to find my message with my email address?

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Hi Leif,
I haven’t heard back from you. Did you access the message function inside WBF to find my message with my email address?
Hi John,,
I did but we have been so busy I haven't had time to dedicate to all the things you are requesting. And we are getting ready for multiple audio shows both in the U.S. and overseas. I will try to answer your questions soon.

All the best

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Come meet us in Manila this coming November Quad. Just an hour and a half away :)

QuadDiffuser

VIP/Donor
Apr 2, 2017
Hong Kong
Hi John,,
I did but we have been so busy I haven't had time to dedicate to all the things you are requesting. And we are getting ready for multiple audio shows both in the U.S. and overseas. I will try to answer your questions soon.

All the best
Busy is good!
OK, so I’m tallying up another month - questions asked in Jun; waiting during Jul, Aug, and Sep.

Reactions: Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing