VYGER now available in the US

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Greetings,

Rhapsody Music and Cinema, located in Manhattan, is proud to announce that we will be representing VYGER http://www.vyger.com in the US. We currently have an Atlantis Generation IV on order, expecting arrival in a few months. Not sure what cartridge we will mount for openers. Please feel free to come in and see/hear the Atlantis upon its arrival. The VYGER US prices are as follows:

VYGER US PRICE LIST (Prices include delivery in the US direct from VYGER in Italy via Fedex Express, all US import taxes (VAT) as well as complete installation and set up anywhere in the continental US)

1) Indian Signature IV Generation

Silver $66,000usd

Black Anodized $69,000usd

2) Atlantis IV Generation Silver $64,000usd

3) Indian Master IV Generation Silver $53,000usd

4) Krimon 1 phono stage $55,000usd

3_vyger_atlantis.jpg

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Greetings,

Rhapsody Music and Cinema, located in Manhattan, is proud to announce that we will be representing VYGER http://www.vyger.com in the US. We currently have an Atlantis Generation IV on order, expecting arrival in a few months. Not sure what cartridge we will mount for openers. Please feel free to come in and see/hear the Atlantis upon its arrival. The VYGER US prices are as follows:

VYGER US PRICE LIST (Prices include delivery in the US direct from VYGER in Italy via Fedex Express, all US import taxes (VAT) as well as complete installation and set up anywhere in the continental US)

1) Indian Signature IV Generation

Silver $66,000usd

Black Anodized $69,000usd

2) Atlantis IV Generation Silver $64,000usd

3) Indian Master IV Generation Silver $53,000usd

4) Krimon 1 phono stage $55,000usd

View attachment 50038

Bob you Da man.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Reactions: bonzo75

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Congratulation on the US debut. Excellent choice to add to your product portfolio, sir. Hope in the future you have more products from Italy. There are many unpolished gems there.

Kind regards,
Tang

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Congratulation on the US debut. Excellent choice to add to your product portfolio, sir. Hope in the future you have more products from Italy. There are many unpolished gems there.

Kind regards,
Tang
Thank you Tang, yes other than Viva which I sold/used with Avantgarde Trios/BH's 15 years ago, I have not encountered, and not for any reason, any Italian brands. Then, within the last year, Diesis/Aqua xHD and now Vyger. Italiano galore.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Congrats Bob. Have some carts that would pair well with it whenever you're ready ;)

I have an EtnaSL and a Coralstone, but probably will want something different and the existing c's are on different tables anyway.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I can suggest an Italian speaker,my speaker that is very very good with very top driver

Attachments

• IMG_6302.jpg
    IMG_6302.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 44

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
I can suggest an Italian speaker,my speaker that is very very good with very top driver
I am sure they are wonderful, it's just that I am in love with the Italian Diesis speakers.....I love driving the Roma or Roma Triode with 6 Watt Kondo SET's as well as the Ongaku.

I like your Atlantis in the background. What cartridge are you using with it?

44362692_10216817679575339_8435028972902809600_n.jpg 54349936_10217918589497399_7540202094746140672_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: infinitely baffled

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Yes. And no need to use CH Precision. Instead..pair up with a pair of Riviera monos and a Vyger Atlantis and phono. Not to forget the ultimate transmission link, the Kuro. There you have an all out Italian assult on audio for ultimate sound...at a really sensible price.

Tang ;)

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I know well Diesis speaker,its a good speaker.

Also my speaker are mid/high efficiency,around 98 db and very easy to drive.
Before i had Kondo Souga with M7 KSL and GE1 and in my room of 80 SQM 8 watt of Souga was enough.
I bought a second Souga to biamp.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Yes. And no need to use CH Precision. Instead..pair up with a pair of Riviera monos and a Vyger Atlantis and phono. Not to forget the ultimate transmission link, the Kuro. There you have an all out Italian assult on audio for ultimate sound...at a really sensible price.

Tang ;)

You need to get these Bob. The 50w Riviera monos with the right mullard valve in them will produce great music through your various speakers.

Reactions: Rhapsody

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I see a beautiful Neiro.

I had Neiro,Neiro Silver,Kageki,exactly same like Neiro but with Silver Transformer and baransu,same like Kageki but with 300B SE instead 2A3 parallel SE

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
I see a beautiful Neiro.

I had Neiro,Neiro Silver,Kageki,exactly same like Neiro but with Silver Transformer and baransu,same like Kageki but with 300B SE instead 2A3 parallel SE

It is actually NOT Neiro, the Neiro had Silver output but copper input transformer. This is a Kyoeun, which had both Silver input and output transformers. The Kyoeun which are from around 1990 still both have all of the original tubes. I know I can roll them and I have single plate 2A3's trace matched, but I like the fact that the original tubes are still sound great. I don't play it all that much, I just like to look at it:).....seriously.

Attachments

• DSC_1121.jpg
    DSC_1121.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 30

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
I know well Diesis speaker,its a good speaker.

Also my speaker are mid/high efficiency,around 98 db and very easy to drive.
Before i had Kondo Souga with M7 KSL and GE1 and in my room of 80 SQM 8 watt of Souga was enough.
I bought a second Souga to biamp.

It's great that your speakers are so efficient. I am a sucker for efficiency.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
It's great that your speakers are so efficient. I am a sucker for efficiency.

Then I am sure you must have at least once seen a post on the Zus

Reactions: Lagonda

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Yep I have, but just wait until you hear what's cookin' at my place now with the Diesis speakers (four different pair) along with the older Kondo amps. I've sold several pair of Diesis speakers already and people that have heard the Diesis at my place are ga-ga over the sound. With the incoming SGMS Extreme server and my Aqua xHD DAC and maybe more importantly Taiko audio Daiza platforms under everythnig with the Setchi grounding blocks my room has transformed. Like they say "I'm lovin it".

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Yep I have, but just wait until you hear what's cookin' at my place now with the Diesis speakers and four different pair along with the older Kondo amps. I've sold several pair of Diesis already and people that have heard the Diesis at my place are ga-ga over the sound. With the incoming SGMS Extreme server and my Aqua xHD DAC and maybe more importantly Taiko audio Daiza platforms under everythnig with the Setchi grounding blocks. I'm lovin' it.

To be more precise I love the Diesis speakers because A) I like 15" drivers, B) I love at least mid efficiency 98.5db on the Diesis C) I have grown to really love open baffle D) Love horns.

Sure I would love nothing but full horns but the Diesis models give me the full wall of sound with side and back walls literally pulsating when cranking it up, similar to what I got from my Avantgarde Trios and 4 BH's, but the Diesis only take up a very small footprint and are easily placed in most home environments.

Reactions: the sound of Tao

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Definitely will listen to them.. The Zu comment was a joke on Marc, though with all seriousness, I will try to listen to them at 213cobra

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Definitely will listen to them.. The Zu comment was a joke on Marc, though with all seriousness, I will try to listen to them at 213cobra

Ked, that's funny. I could not figure out why you wanted me to listen to them:) Not that they aren't good speakers, but....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing