VYGER now available in the US

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Kuro cable would fit great in your product portfolio Bob. Another Italian gem. It speaks itself without mkt stuff just like the vyger.
Yes, I agree....but i have locked in on the VYGER/VYDA cabes and am 100% satisfied withe the sound and build quality. I feel that they are also reasonably priced.

Last edited:
Reactions: zerostargeneral

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Yes, I agree....but i have locked in on the VYGER/VLDA cabes and am 100% satisfied withe the sound and build quality. I feel that they are also reasonably priced.

The Vida cables are indeed really well made.

Reactions: zerostargeneral

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I am listening now with Atlantis,some lp direct to disc,33 and 45,and is really incredible how is fast and dynamic this TT
Really impressive,and i have an Opus 1 that sound very well but not fast like VDH or Atlas

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Really impressive,and i have an Opus 1 that sound very well but not fast like VDH or Atlas
Don Gian. You like everything "fast." Fast speakers. Fast amps. Fast cables. Fast cartridge. I will have a heart attack listening your system :eek:. For me Opus1 is fast enough. Some carts just faster as you said.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I listen many times live jazz in one bar 4/5 mt from them with no amplification and classic music in Milan in Conservatorio La Verdi

All systems i listen seems slow and boring in comparison,so besides the natural sound i like fast and dynamic sound even at normal listening level

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
I listen many times live jazz in one bar 4/5 mt from them with no amplification and classic music in Milan in Conservatorio La Verdi

All systems i listen seems slow and boring in comparison,so besides the natural sound i like fast and dynamic sound even at normal listening level

I hear clarity at live music events. Gian, do you like the system to impart a sense of speed on every recording, or are you simply talking about the system not sounding sluggish or slow? The vdH Master Signature is certainly dynamic and clean sounding. When the music is fast, the MS allows you to appreciate the speed. But I would not say it speeds anything up in that sense. It makes me think of how the music "should" sound. That is, it sounds very natural to me.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

Agreed; add to that my A90 which is extremely fast

108CY

May 4, 2013
Unique Audio UK officially represent Vyger in the uk and have all products on demonstration.

Reactions: gian60

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Unique Audio UK officially represent Vyger in the uk and have all products on demonstration.

Congrats Mik, That's awesome, look forward to working with you closely.

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Now there is a pair of audio geek/gurus that should know each other well, Bob & Mik! Vast knowledge and experience, amazing selection of brands to choose from, and reasonably nice guys (if you catch them on a good day :p).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing