ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Nicely written

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I've read your link too ack, and few more on the matter which Ron started this new thread from that high-end pdf article on astro physics by the Defence Intelligence Agency.
I don't think we have physicists here @ WBF who can come up with better explanations than the good ones already online.

It's an interesting subject, way beyond our level of expertise.
Nonetheless it's worth exploring and discussing to learn even more.
Everything is important.

* @ one point it did cross my mind about the incident of few years ago @ the US and Canadian embassies when several ambassadors felt severely ill and required medical attention.
I think we all have heard of this incident. It is probably not physically related to this more serious subject but just something that did cross my mind briefly.

UFO and aliens I simply don't believe in. Star Trek's warpdrive is fun for the fiction, but in real life man might need few more billion years to remotely approach this possibility, I think.
...Same for manipulating extra dimensions. It's very interesting though, and I like the studies from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). ...How did the universe start.
It reminded me of the film 'Interstellar' by Christopher Nolan.

In China they developed the most advanced AI chip; in regards to telecommunications.
...From the company Huawei, the Ascend 910 chip.
https://artificialintelligence-news.com/2019/08/23/huawei-ai-chip-mindspore-framework/

So technologically we are constantly exploring; be it about space, communications, extraterrestrial, audio, extra dimensions, speed travel (a Frenchman recently crossed a river, 22 miles, from jet propulsion boots with a fluid tank in his back pack and going fast), warp drive.
I'm sure some of you have heard about that recent exploit from the Frenchman, it's a world record.

The more we read the more it seems unobtainable; in regards to that pdf link Ron shared.
It makes for out of reach physicist scientist discussions beyond mere mortals, I think.
NASA scientists might know more ...
The CIA? I have zero clue, it's a secret organization.

I'm wearing a bullet-proof/fire-proof flamesuit just in case. :D

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Good work on finding this Bob!

I think the opinion on theoretical physics of a theoretical physicist at Caltech is a very authoritative opinion.

And yet . . . the unidentified aerial phenomenon “tic-tacs” were witnesssed repeatedly moving in ways which cannot be explained by our current understanding of physics.

I think Luis Elizondo has spent a lot of time thinking about the best ways, and the best timeline on which, to release more videographic evidence and witness testimony about unidentified aerial phenomena.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthStar

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
You came up with a very tough subject for this thread Ron.
I like it because it's really challenging. I'm wide open to any comment from any WBF member ...

Ack simply replied with a link, I followed suit.
What else best can we do? It's not part of our domain...perhaps Larry (astrotoy)?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
And who knows what the army keeps secret from the public ... it's a matter of national security?
Those lights, fast moving objects, strange shapes captured on cameras, by pilots, etc., phenomenons tough to scientifically explain. It's unknown to us, inexplicable.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Reactions: ack

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Ron, you have read the full article of your original first post and this last one just above (post #9)?

I remember your interest before on fast flying objects observed by US Air Force pilots.

That last article seems like a recipe for a new speaker design for maximum listening experience.
It also could be the basics of sci-fi movies.

That's cool you have an interest on physics of space and extra dimensions and warp drives.

20190825_161105.jpg

It's too far out for my brain.

Last edited:

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
It's pretty much just science fiction with a few formulas for the size of ships... We're studying things we might actually be able to make more so right now, like Ack referenced.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I had posted a thread on the fast-flying objects that the USAF witnessed and recorded, but there is no proof of anything, and certainly they were not flying at warp speed

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I'm retired, so I don't care what people think about my UFO opinions. I don't blame anybody for NOT believing in them, because there is so much craziness around the topic, perhaps on purpose due to government disinformation.

However, I have seen UFOs twice: once when I was fifteen in San Jose, and once when I was 41 in Calistoga.

These weren't vague or uncertain aerial phenomena. The first one I saw when I was fifteen was performing perfect right angle zigs at high speed overhead across the sky, like a square wave, with the square segment a nearly instantaneous and rapid transit. I thought it might have been a covert government project until I was in my late twenties and came upon a UFO paperback at a pharmacy and read it and finally realized what I had seen. I was never able to find any explanation for it otherwise. There were simply no human vehicles that could have performed those maneuvers at that time.

The second was a silent large grey lozenge, no significant wings or features, in broad blue daylight traveling low up the Napa Valley. Airplanes of any kind at that elevation and speed would make a racket in the valley.

I can assure you that when you see one, you never forget it, they are dread spooky mind burs, and your sense of possibilities is expanded a lot more than you might wish.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
https://www.space.com/ufos-real-but-not-alien-spaceships.html

Yeah, UFOs ok, but alien spaceships; more like natural phenomena and/or man-made secret army spying/flying machines or sophisticated weapons with controlling mind ultrasounds.

Unidentified, top secret, classified, ... they don't have the papers in public libraries.
Chernobyl was kept secret for few days, why not keep secret other stuff for few hundred years.

When I was a kid I saw with my Mom a rolling ball of fire speeding in the street while we were raking fall leaves in the backyard. It was about five feet diameter. We went to look for the doctor's house couple blocks away where the street ended. We saw nothing, like it just disintegrated before it reaches his house...roughly 300 meters away. But that, was a natural phenomenon, not a UFO, most likely caused by the weather or some meteorite.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/03/13-reasons-to-believe-aliens-are-real.html

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Couple more links for interested minds ...
https://skepticalinquirer.org/2013/11/ufo_hoaxes_theres_an_app_for_that/

https://www.livescience.com/20645-ufo-sightings.html

If alien spaceships exist with aliens inside those ships; they are undetectable masters, perfect chameleons who fly under our radars. They are so far ahead of humans that they are laughing through their hublots. They're the ones who can warp drive things up, and twist, manipulate our dimensions, or add extra ones to confuse us real good. ...The dark side, the dark matter, the black holes, the dark energy. It affects us and it affects global warming, changing our seasons, it plunges our cities into darkness, blackouts (New York, Venezuela), and casts a dark cloud over and above (Sao Paulo), and toxic clouds (Chernobyl).

We need more UFOs for distraction, to keep us unaware of things to come and of things present. ...Like doomsday, like the end of high-end, etc. ...Electric cars and solar powered rockets. The oil magnates they aren't pro-safe energy advocates.

* Those spaceships in Star Trek flicks, they run on what...diesel fuel?

Last edited:

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
• But that, was a natural phenomenon, not a UFO, most likely caused by the weather or some meteorite.

Actually, there are theories that comets, which can carry methane hydrates and acetylene in their tails, can brush the atmosphere during close calls, without actually striking the earth, and in the right conditions, gas bolides can descend and ignite causing large fires.

The Great Hinkley Fire 1849 was considered a possible candidate, because people saw brown globs descending from the sky, exploding and catching fire. The speed, extent, temperatures and ferocity of the fire could not be explained by standard forest fire explanations. Also, the Chicago fire is considered another possible example (not Mrs. O'Leary's cow) because it occurred at the same time as other sudden, extensive large fires covering large areas around the great lakes.

Not UFOs or death rays, however.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing