Welcome to Aqua as a What's Best Forum official sponsor!

admin1959

THE FIXER (I build websites)
Mar 27, 2010
We heartily welcome Aqua Quality as an official sponsor to the forum. Aqua is a highly respected Italian audio company that has some fantastic products including the:
Aqua Formula xHD DAC

La Scala MKII DAC (with tubes)
LinQ network interface
La Diva CD Transport
La Voce Discrete DAC

All these products in our opinion are superb performers and quite affordable, and we think they rightly deserve their position in the high end audio sector.

Arcadia Audio

Industry Expert
May 6, 2020
www.aquahifi.com
Thank you for the warm welcome! My name is Scott Wylde and I'm the Director of Sales and Marketing in the US for Aqua acoustic quality. We're excited to be a What's Best Forum sponsor and look forward to sharing more information about our products and answering your questions. Please feel free to DM or email me at arcadiaaudio@gmail.com.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Thank you for the warm welcome! My name is Scott Wylde and I'm the Director of Sales and Marketing in the US for Aqua acoustic quality. We're excited to be a What's Best Forum sponsor and look forward to sharing more information about our products and answering your questions. Please feel free to DM or email me at arcadiaaudio@gmail.com.

Hi Scott, Welcome! Love my xHD.

Reactions: Arcadia Audio

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, Scott!

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010

hi Scott,

welcome. i sure enjoyed my Aqua Formula in my system a few years back. it did everything right to my ears and have recommended it to many. i was early with Aqua in the USA and nice to see you continuing to succeed here.

Mike

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing